Thread: Eurobattle.net streams!!

Eurobattle.net streams!!

Hiho,

the first attempts with streaming did not go entirely bad. You can all check the vids (while available) on [url]www.justin.tv/mizige/videos[/url].

I will also start uploading the videos to youtube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/mizige#p/u[/url]
    I want to start streaming PG games, as well as any dota matches you guys would like me to. Or, if anyone wants a bit of help with starting your own stream, or join with me and costream...

one thing I would like to know - how should I announce if there is a stream coming up? Here? FB/twitter?

How i could start my own stream,would be nice to explain me if possible Where i can reach you?

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by MiZiGe View Post
    Hiho,

the first attempts with streaming did not go entirely bad. You can all check the vids (while available) on [url]www.justin.tv/mizige/videos[/url].

I will also start uploading the videos to youtube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/mizige#p/u[/url]
    I want to start streaming PG games, as well as any dota matches you guys would like me to. Or, if anyone wants a bit of help with starting your own stream, or join with me and costream...

one thing I would like to know - how should I announce if there is a stream coming up? Here? FB/twitter?
    Eurobattle.net facebook group is kinda "inactive" and noone check the news there, just make the Announcement here and some /ann at server and it will be allright and ppl will start seeing ur stream.

PS: Twiter sux hard... :P
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”