Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Answer to a new league

Where are the old ODL bots? As far as I remember they were around 5 or more.
    And what is that "steal players from other leagues" ? I know that the "stolen" mods won't be happy, but as everything it ends, and starts another thing, it's a cycle and the server needs a renovation.
    Well, the players can go to other league, but the server still has the same players and eventually will grow by around 2% users (or more?), which means, let's say, if there are 6.000 users, maybe it will increase to 6.120.
    Well I think this is nice idea, but you just can't create it by saying "oh I want POWAH, will create a League" (pls note I'm not specifying that is in this case). Make some publicity, announcements often (disregard that guy that wanted to create his own league and announced on RO channel) and learn to atract players to it. I support this cause, but just know that having power is not only vantages.
    Last edited by Akhe; 28th May 2011 at 07:33 PM.

@Music Demon
    Mate it's a discussion thread, and things like this need to be discussed, I'm glad that we were able to cut the accusing tone and countinue it in manner and constructive way.

@Akhetaton
    We are not asking for some power nor privilegies, took part in creating leagues before and none of us had some power over common server users.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Well i changed my mind...

Yesterday i played with DeitY challenge ( on Romania ), with some (almost) random players, and he told me something like this : "Here is nice to play, on Balkan you don't see moves/games/gangs like this....."

So, a new league (or you can just revive EDL) i think won't kill anyone, at least try.

There is a phrase in RO lang :

"The Try has no death" or something like this, dunno how to translate exactly i don't think there is an exactly translation.

or

Keep tryin' or die trying

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by [PiG]Blackeye View Post
    new league why not ??,and about bots u can ask pd admin (they had league 2 IDHL,with good bots)to share with u or so,and balkan isnt so great beacouse always someone of new players can fuck ur game from start.

lol it was IHRL (inhouse ravens league) not IDHL

Blog Entries
    A teacher of mine has an epic t-shirt:

Code:
    While (!Succeded) { Try(); }
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

Banned I'm here for more than 6months and I am banned. I'm an idiot.

y im a RACIST and NATIONALIST, i hate all races which doesnt stand white man rules, and i hate every nations exept croatians and germans, i stand for nazis. And now i ask u what does it have with opening new league? my religion, my state or my political views?

Im in Croatian Party of Rights and SS. both stand for this what i wrote, so u can easy fo
    Last edited by n00bk1ll3r; 28th May 2011 at 09:23 PM.

Lots of discussions on this new league topic
    I would like to say that i am kinda new on this server (only playing for 5-6 months), but yet i played on sorrow's former league XDL (with nick Casapesc^prosti) and i am currently trial vouched on SS
    When XDL first started, the league was very active, and the games were really nice, the skill level was fine and the atmosphere was great (nobody was flaming, people were talking to each other, joking etc.). Then sorrow had real life problems and XDL went on a downhill
    I would like to say the same thing about the server's only current private league SS, but i don't like to play there as much; of course the games ar more competitive .. but 90% of the players are arrogant and have a big head, and the atmosphere sucks.

As many said before ... how can trying to open a new league do harm to the server, you could at least give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by RaouL View Post
    Well i changed my mind...

Yesterday i played with DeitY challenge ( on Romania ), with some (almost) random players, and he told me something like this : "Here is nice to play, on Balkan you don't see moves/games/gangs like this....."

So, a new league (or you can just revive EDL) i think won't kill anyone, at least try.

There is a phrase in RO lang :

"The Try has no death" or something like this, dunno how to translate exactly i don't think there is an exactly translation.

or

Keep tryin' or die trying

hh my friend It was the truth isnt it..

No seriously,when i come to balkan to play,if i pick some random pub player i always loose.

In ro i !p r all players,and i were like lol wtf they so pro..

Thast why i said to you "Here is nice to play, on Balkan you don't see moves/games/gangs like this....."

Im glad that u changed your decision

Regards,Deity

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

Give it a try. If it fails, there won't be any harm done. If it will work, then xpam will be more popular

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Awards
    +1 for new league
    Nasze motto pochodzi ze świętej księgi Kaczodarianusa Wielkiego MCDXXXV pt. "Filozofia i rozważania Kaczomirany", brzmi ono: 'Wtenczas rzekł, a że jego słowa były rozkazem a zęby ociekały dotą, tak się stało: Poświęcisz swe ciało, by złączyć się ze strzałą! I tak uczynił mędrzec KaCzA".

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    it failed 200 times,why some1 wants to fail +1 and +1 and so on and on ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

200 times? I know it's an expresion but tell me 5 (recent) fails

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

This pyro is crying for some attention....k, you said that about 20 times and no one cares..... i suggest you better run naked, u'll get all attention u want

back@topic: Can extasy reply to this thread? i believe he's the only guy in administrator/super moderator team with dota experience
    Igrao sam malopre game sa murlockom da budem iskren ne znam koji mi je tacno bio skor ali nije bio los imao sam patiku zavrsenu do kraja agility , buterfly kao prvi item sastavljen , mask of madnes , odbijac i oko 2 k golda
    This is bulshit ... i rly had inafe . Croatian and serbians ......... Why does serbians always have better Forum section .... Why in balkan dota Its serbian letters .... (bre, ban unban sekcije zahtevi , kapiten .... Why not SOme cro WORD ! )

Quote Originally Posted by the_qq View Post
    deny is deny I will try luck ever.

extasy is inactive staff member considered as a honored member.
    as for you sorrow i must admin that idea is really nice, you can't get arguments about that.

And zeus i won't comment at all, he said everything by himself.
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"

After some thinking why not give a try server could get people.Or
    at least some people won't leave.crony you typed admin not admit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast