View Poll Results: Would you like us to make a new private league?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 68.66%
  • Not at this time

7 10.45%
  • No

14 20.90%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: New league

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    hahahahaha, look who say, man who ain't logged on server more than 1 year, how the hell u could know that. sir u are complete idiot.

rofl.
    This post just confirms my words,you are acting like this all the time.I didn't log more then a year,but i played with you and i know you more then a year,maybe 2.And its better for you i dont play on server atm,because from what i see on forum i dont want to know what you are doing on server.

Dunno whats funny,what i said is true.Maybe its funny that i was 2 times unvouched from ss which is fact i never tried to hide.But i am also very proud to say that i was 3 times vouched in ss and for that period i played more then 40 games.
    Last edited by mILOSbRE; 27th May 2011 at 02:59 PM.
    Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

Quote Originally Posted by RaouL View Post
    Why to make a new League ? Instead of trying to help an existing league like SS ( which now is mid skilled leauge ) to increase players / games.

You don't have replays ? No problemo amigos, come to Romania channel and play some challenges (but not versus ursu_miezu' cause is too imba)

Hhahahahahahahaha ,if u only give me lvl 2 for 5 minutes,to finish pick,and pwnage

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

all of you complaining about creating a new league are just total retards

nothing bad can happen, only good things out of this idea

and what power would slayzer have? please, niceguy you are a funny man talking about he wants power... just ridiculous

balkan is a joke community, a league such as EDL was would be of much more use
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Awards
    New League full support for that,anyway they will shut after one month(ppl wanna try new league,in start look promising)
    Yes but i wanna new league without mr.sorrow and mr.cro_zeus,why in every leagues they must be a vouchers and leaders,cuz they have more EXP,and im really sry EXP doesnt have any ROLE in leadership and Admin/Moding Job,ppl who lead leagues should be FAIR,REASONABLE,HONEST,not corrupted bastards...

Back in past,i always wanna to be part of EDL,i spoke with Meshuggah and he told me to post on forum request for TG,i didnt like it,cuz i was a low skilled noob,tried with mr.sorrow and this time i told him im part of PD staff(i was back in time)he said some arrangements can be made,and send me to speak with mr.cro_zeus,after short conversation with cro_zeus we found mutual agreement,deal was i will unban some friends of him and him cuz he have really low manners and all the time he is being banned,tomorrow i got instant vouch in EDL.
    -Without Vouch Request(back in days EDL had over 25+ vouch requests daily,only ONE was accepted)
    -Without shity TEST game(where full stacked EDL/SS team play vs some poor new comers,and explain them again they are so PRO)
    That only showing how good league failed cuz corrupted staff,low profesional,unorganized,bad mannered and whiney kiddoes,and now they wanna to make a new league with their leadership?

Sorrow you forgotin i was there with you on TS when u talked with your novice's to make a new league cuz u are all banned from Balkan League,instead to be a man and say ill serve that punishment and continue with playing,you decided encouraging those kiddoes for your personal dissatisfaction and vendeta,i found that really cowardly and disappointing from any1...

I know ill drink alot forum flame and hate from your little army,supporters and friends,but hey this is forum discussion every1 have a right for his oppinion,no matter what i wish you gl and everything the best with your new league.

Best Regards

Banned I'm here for more than 6months and I am banned. I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fika[F] View Post
    all of you complaining about creating a new league are just total retards

nothing bad can happen, only good things out of this idea

and what power would slayzer have? please, niceguy you are a funny man talking about he wants power... just ridiculous

balkan is a joke community, a league such as EDL was would be of much more use
    i readed almost all but fika wrote all whats important but short

@mng i still see u as a new member of eurobattle and as a new moderator, i dont know did u even played dota when i was admin/moderator of hostbot?

EDIT: 50% of No answers are from some moderator, mass scared for his position or wtf?
    Last edited by n00bk1ll3r; 27th May 2011 at 04:10 PM.

Safelist Member
    Awards

Quote Originally Posted by mILOSbRE View Post
    Post filled with arguments.

@Majestic i know that someone needs to do that ungrateful job,but he could do some things to make atmosphere better ?He rarely spoke and he was always cold,banning and unvouching ? Never nice word from him...while,for example,darky was epic.He was also unvouching,but that doesn't stop him to make good atmosphere and we all remember him writing on epic serb language
    what u know about keny?u were in ss like 7days?Trial?gtfo plx

@Castiele random nonsense, Zeus wasn't voucher in EDL in the time I was admin.

@SS topic, dead league is dead, they have players but they don't want to play there. What is current staff doing to attract new people? Nothing, just whining and complaining about low skill players of course you don't have enough skilled players when you do nothing to create them. I never had intentions in being part of SS staff and that will not change.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Safelist Member
    Awards

decko sta se tripujes ti?

I never had intentions in being part of SS staff and that will not change.
    You should feel lucky they gave you vouch and you talk about staff positon ))

[url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/userstats.php?user=tems.slayzer[/url] Nice captain stats btw Really, as funny as it can be

How the fuck you dont get it, your leagues are fail. You got banned in balkan and you want to open new league because of that.
    Last edited by Aeross; 27th May 2011 at 04:56 PM.

Go go go go go

I assume EDL and DPL were fail leagues?
    Unfortunately Aeross you read only what you like, if you had access to mod section you could see that this isn't idea from this week but from some time ago.

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

I would love to see one, but not like XDL I was there all the time and it was a bit good, but could be alot better.

XDL wasn't a private league.

Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Blog Entries
    TL;DR

Balkan = shit

+1 for this new league

Quote Originally Posted by .sorrow. View Post
    I assume EDL and DPL were fail leagues?
    Unfortunately Aeross you read only what you like, if you had access to mod section you could see that this isn't idea from this week but from some time ago.
    EDL was cool tho

Quote Originally Posted by mILOSbRE View Post
    Ale razumem da si isfrustiran jos od onih dana kad sam te u EDL svakodnevno pwn na midu,pa si plakao i tad po forumima,u redu je,ja se ne ljutim.

I will delete this post in one hour since its non-english.
    Decko, ae odjebi vise... Koga si bre ti pvnovao? Veze nisi imao kad god sam igrao sa tobom... Morao sam da te ucim sta da radis...

Btw, ti ako si pvnovao aleta, sigurno ne bi bio dinajovan sa ss-a, nego samo seres u prazno i lazes.
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast