View Poll Results: Would you like us to make a new private league?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 68.66%
  • Not at this time

7 10.45%
  • No

14 20.90%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New league

Question New league

We would like to make a private league for mid skilled users. (mid skilled comparing to server skill level). There is increased number of player interested in playing private league as they can't find themselves comfortable playing in country leagues with friends from other countries. Also we fear that all good players will leave server in near future and we will have no place for mid skilled quality games(as we had on Hostbot,DPL and EDL).
    Server has no private league at the moment and we(as former admins of private leagues Cro_Zeus,TemS.Slayzer and majority of old EDL members) feel that it would be right move to open new league, otherwise we can't find ourselves playing on this server. We always stood behind server decisions, unfortunately we have oppinion that server is going in wrong direction and would like to highlight that. In previous months many people showed interest in making one private league, as most experienced and one of the few league admins that had working leagues we would appritiate a chance of making one.
    Regards.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

New User
    This would be great!

Backdoor
    I would totally agree whit this, new league is what we need on battle net, something new, that will bring XPAM on the higher scales.

+

I support this...

Since he was ex EDL admin and know how the job goes,i think he will success.

Now here comes the question :

What will happen with balkan and ss?
    Will this new league steal players?

These questions are frequently asked by admin team of eurobattle.net and thats why leagues get ussually denied.

No insult to ss players,but dont come here and say : enter ss and u will play skilled games,maybe someone cant enter there,due to few leagues - less games - no replay.

Players who got banned from some league [balkan,ss] while waiting for their ban to expire would play to this new created community.Or even they would play there whole day,why not?

According to the results of last year,we have seen much games played in edl,and it was going good,but due to lack of time it got shutdown...

Clearly this is not an power abuse or something.

Now all depends on admins,they will be probably mad for this thread,but its worth to try!

Wish you all the best,and to sucsceed.

Warm Regards.

Sincerely yours,
    Deity

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    yy,you threat yourself abused by balkan mods,and now you go in revenge,as igic said,and you want to ,,steal'' players from balkan,cause you are banned from there ... im not talking this,this is what igic said

[20:33:58] Igic_legend whispers: bragva povuci svoj tim iz toura
    [20:34:09] Igic_legend whispers: kujemo veliku zaveru protiv balkana
    [20:34:35] Igic_legend whispers: dobio sam ban sto sam dobio game
    [20:35:16] Igic_legend whispers: evo vec nekoliko ekipa nece igrat tour
    [20:35:22] Igic_legend whispers: radi se na tome
    [20:37:07] Igic_legend whispers: garantujem ti da cu da unistim balkan da ocistim gadove
    english
    bragva take your team out of tour
    we are making conspiracy against balkan
    i got ban cause i have won the game
    few teams wont play tour
    its working on it (to get all teams out from tour)
    im guarantee you that i will destroy balkan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Backdoor
    Igic didn't took his pills for today, anyways, the point of making new channel is on global scale, remaking battle.net leagues.

It has nothing whit Country leagues, 'cus this will be private channel and only vouched players would be able to play.
    and as far as I know, Balkan is public channel.

Banned I'm here for more than 6months and I am banned. I'm an idiot.

this has nothing related to balkan channel, read again carefuly please, balkan league is for balkan people not international, i dont know if old members remember hostbot or edl league, we r planing to make something like this

Balkan wouldn't exist if EDL wasn't disbanded, what were the reasons for that? I won't comment as I wasn't in staff team at that time. It's hypocritically to talk about EDL in that way as is older league, now if you can't keep your players than you should question yourself why is the situation like that?

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

More players would come from Ro/CZSK, why you guys complaining always for Balkan ? New league will get more skilled players and will get more wellknown. Balkan is a Community that doesnt have as a skill required. For example myself, i dont play at balkan without stack or some friends becouse ofc sm1 will be there to destroy ur game. New league will bring new ppl, skilled and more fun.

Btw can I give u another idea ? Why don't you guys create a second division of SS ? I dont remember but i've heard this from Majestic or noel but it could be a good idea and bring more competetive games. Support on this even im not banned from balkan :P

Peace !
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Backdoor
    /who ss

?

Support for this. Xpam needs something like this or will lose large number of players who look for mid/low-mid skilled games. I just wish that if this even start that admins do better job than in SS or some ex xpam leagues.
    On the other hard, maybe this is not even possible, lets face it, how much players mid/low skill and stronger this server have? And if we add bad admin/voucher job we can imagine than some low skill are getting vouch and midskilled and + are not getting vouch.

My opinion:
    At the time eurobattle.net doesn't have enough skilled players.Leagues like wararena and xdl failed because there was none to play on it.There are skilled players but players from ss/country leagues will just go to edl when there is no games at ss/country bots.There are skilled players that doesn't want to wait that much time for game they play on playdota.Balkan would die + there would be less players from ro/czsk
    my vote is Not at this time

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

: I did said that, and I stand behind my words 'cus admins are working as they want to,bending rules in their favor, also rules dont apply to them, regards to mrniceguy from voja and igic, and this pyro should be a mascot for blizzard, im not a coward to lie i didnt say that, thats the reason i wrote it so everyone can see!! i only want to play dota, and not to be baned for wining a game.

@kingofwc3
    How many times do I have to say that I left XDL because of problems in family(which I won't discuss here). Server has enough skilled players for a mid skilled league, the thing is that not one from admin team cares/want's to spend time in putting an effort of making a new league. There are people from Netherlands,Egypt,Sweden, Albania, Poland that have no country league and would like to play in one.

Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    why shut down balkan for some random 2month league?

gosh you got your chance with some league already and failed, what u need now, another one? at that period none league had players, now when balkan is stabilied you wanna ruin it again? ro and czsk players wont play there for sure, and none of "Netherlands,Egypt,Sweden, Albania, Poland" will actually play this
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast