Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Post here relaxing soft music (◕‿‿◕)

Those are some pretty relaxing music.

here it is

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVVuBrq04ug[/url]

also, bruckner of classical music
    and protoss soundtrack of starcraft

This is what awesome looks like Silver.'s Avatar
    Awards
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sd8UMUaIk[/url]

i find this relaxing also try

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhzJO34SCoc[/url]

here's one from my favorite singing rewbot, Hatsune Miku.

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Hi, about relaxing music, I will always prefer jazz especially if you may want to chill out or you are on a romantic dinner. I find it the best!

Awards
    I'd prefer vocal chillstep. Of course the ones i listen to have jazz in`em.
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

This is what I listen to before going to sleep... [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQW2mrXZx8"]Kenny G[/URL]! So relaxing!

gay
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Claude Debussy's Claire de Lune

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guXMb7zLblM[/url] ^___^

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Hey, thanks for this wonderful thread! <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3