Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden killed

Exclamation Osama Bin Laden killed

As you all probably heard, Osama - leader of the terrorist organisation, Al-Kaida is killed. He's the mastermind behind the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks that killed thousands of Americans. He was slain in his luxury hideout in Pakistan early Monday in a firefight with U.S. forces, ending a manhunt that spanned a frustrating decade.
    He was killed after a gunbattle with Navy SEALs and CIA paramilitary forces at a compound in the city of Abbottabad.

So, how do you think this is gonna effect (or will it effect at all) terrorists around the world. Will this cause more grudge against America, will Talibans seek for revenge in more terrorist attacks. Is this good news or no? What's your own opinion?

In my opinion, Bin Laden is only a "thing" that Al'Kaeda created to "terrify" U.S. These are only "games" that big countries such U.S.A, Russia, China and co, do about decreasing and increasing their economy. This is an ECONOMY WAR bro and not like first and second Global War. How about japan, PRAY FOR JAPAN, PRAY FOR JAPAN, everyone send little help to Japan and now ?! In my eye, Osama Bin Laden never existed.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Do The Monkey With Me Johnny-Bravo's Avatar
    fake

Quote Originally Posted by paiNISTHESHIT View Post
    In my opinion, Bin Laden is only a "thing" that Al'Kaeda created to "terrify" U.S. These are only "games" that big countries such U.S.A, Russia, China and co, do about decreasing and increasing their economy. This is an ECONOMY WAR bro and not like first and second Global War. How about japan, PRAY FOR JAPAN, PRAY FOR JAPAN, everyone send little help to Japan and now ?! In my eye, Osama Bin Laden never existed.
    This.

Just to add: this is one of many fairy tales for those (brainwashed) which belives in US propaganda.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

I don't really give a fuck
    if osama bin laden would have wanted to do damage to the united states
    he would have targeted powerplants instead of a few buildings
    I am well aware that the buildings were supposed to be symbolic and crap
    but still, if he would have wanted to do any damage at all
    he would have targeted americas outdated power facilities
    leave a couple of states or cities without power -> economic reprecussions/human reprecussions -> damage.

I do not know if I believe if he really is ...
    If he was killed, nobody wanted to say how.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

I think that he's just an icon for terorism... American journalist will make shit lots of money for this story and they will probably get new recruits for army because... Well he CRUSHED wtc so many americans will probably go "america fuck yea i join army!!"
    If terrorists want to destroy economy or world capitals they would have done it already. Something big is going on and we, "little" ppl have no idea about it

Blog Entries
    Now Ratko Mladić is the most wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

The biggest lie of the century!
    Fact!

Yeaaahh it's good news!!! really appreciate it

he was kill by U.S forces on sunday 2nd may, also two of his sons were killed and 1 courier. The united states, are doing a DNA check to be absolutely certain that it is him, but i think everybody is in no doubt that it is him.

this does not mean it is the end of al qaeda but, the man who is going to take bin laden's place is not very accepted in al qaeda, so this could be the end..

Cant imagine how many people in America will go out to the streets to revolt.

omg stop feed

Blog Entries
    i have 1 question ? why did they attacked USA ? who was first to make aggresion ? Al Qaeda or USA ?
    classic media eye blinding ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

LOL topic, deserves to be trolled :/ I think its just a rumor, cause noone can confirm his "death" even so, mb they got some plan with that "news" or smth.

Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    LOL topic, deserves to be trolled :/ I think its just a rumor, cause noone can confirm his "death" even so, mb they got some plan with that "news" or smth.
    What he says is the truth, because nobody knows if he really is ... besides that bin Laden told one time that would have paid for several men of his group to make plastic and he would have done, and the picture which depicts him dead, he's like when he committed the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    i have 1 question ? why did they attacked USA ? who was first to make aggresion ? Al Qaeda or USA ?
    classic media eye blinding ...
    al qaeda's motivations are several, but mainly involve getting united states, troops out of the middle east, especially the sacred soil of Saudi Arabia, and convincing the U.S to curtail its support for Israel, as well as repressive and, they think, corrupt Arab regimes, such as that of Egypt.

if they cannot succeed in getting the U.S to do what it wants, they can at least punish america. since Russia supports neither Israel nor the US, nor has troops in the middle east, there was no reason for al qaeda to attack them.

is reasons were basically: Bin Laden's fatwa included this statement "the ruling to kill the Americans and their allies civilians and military''

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast