Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Classifying carries

Rofl, who buys a 5200 gold item just to farm (that's 104 creeps). Nobody, that's right. There isn't a single hero that can't tank and gets radi. Show me one, please (there's 2 examples only - lancer because of lance and illusions, and BS because of blood thirst and hp return from creeps).

And bristleback is useless with pt, vang and hood? Rofl. With only 1 level of ulti he got +50 damage in a teamfight, not to mention spray that goes like this - 80 + 110 + 140 + 170 + 200. So 700 physical AOE damage in 12 seconds, slow and imba autoattacks on an unkillable hero early don't win you a teamfight? Not to mention the spray from his back when he gets focused.
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    You dont fucking get it .. you farm with carry hero on line, you see red spot at map, you turn there to see who's there, doesn't matter on what line, doesn't matter where is he moving, you HAVE to know where all the heroes are
    Megapro without colored minimap? Hmmmmm, Tito you are not my dota guru any more.

Oh wow, lovely.
    Impossible is nothing.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    colored minimap sux... u need focus 100% to see that nigershit black color tay uses...

rawr, if spray was dealing as much dmg as you described, it would be first ban anywhere : ))

Safelist Member
    not being able to recognize enemy heroes on colored map is l2p issue
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Safelist Member
    also
    80 + 110 + 140 + 170 + 200. So 700 physical AOE damage in 12 seconds
    this is approx damage dealt on enemy units that have 0 (read: ZERO) armor.

rawr, if spray was dealing as much dmg as you described,if there was no magic stick / ~20 other better heroes that can deal more damage in less time, it would be first ban anywhere
    fixed
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    nop, there is hardly any hero who can deal 700 aoe dmg over time, that makes him primary target in battles, while him being one of the best tankers in the game.

of course playing with colored minimap is way too complicated, as i said u need more focus to pay attention on spots, you need to remember what color is every hero, else you're gonna be colorblind as normal, what is just way too much of useless information for your brain to handle

it takes 1 min to remember all colours , if u are retarded then 3 xD

I'm most complete fighter in the world [YuMa]EMPEROR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ok so if enemy red circle shows up for like 2 s and you couldn't click there and check hero before he disappeared you tp on other lane or stay back for 1 min doing nothing and then it shows up it was medusa,spectre,pl you feel like dumbass?

anyway thats just my opinion everyone plays diffrently
    only game where RED TEAL colour is useful is pg 1v1

nop, there is hardly any hero who can deal 700 aoe dmg over time, that makes him primary target in battles, while him being one of the best tankers in the game.
    Just read the fucking spell, will you? Lol
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    colored minimap sux... u need focus 100% to see that nigershit black color tay uses...
    Hahah ;d
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    ok so if enemy red circle shows up for like 2 s and you couldn't click there and check hero before he disappeared you tp on other lane or stay back for 1 min doing nothing and then it shows up it was medusa,spectre,pl you feel like dumbass?
    Why would medusa be coming to gank you ? Even if it is, you wouldn't be the dumbass, he would be left farmless too, and their gank will fail cuz u stay in tower/fog, and meanwhile your teammates have killed hero/tower on other line

You already kinda know what are the heroes who move on map and are the danger of you, having a red circle in forest and a hero on line farming vs you, is a danger indeed enough for you to go back ( if u dont play morf or another hero with such imba escaping ability, then u can go farm more, but again, it all depends of personal judgement and of heroes oponents got, example if its doom in the oposite team, or lion.. you're in trouble even with morf )

rawr, i stop explaining you about bb now, but i am sure it doesn't deal more then 350~ dmg, the 5 stacks u explained.

Safelist Member
    Awards

Smoke of deceit no circles on the minimap

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4