Thread: vouch req zazzyzazzer [+++]

vouch req zazzyzazzer [+++]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Tomislav/ZazzyZazzer

2.) Your Age.
    I'm old, 24

3.) Where are you from?
    Croatia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
    Main reason is wanting to play in a community that is both active and has a solid amount of players, ofcourse skill and manners are as important but it's something I don't like to mention because I think it should be assumed (altho there are successful communities that rely only on manners, but they are only for chilling out after a hard day). I heard SS has all of these characteristics. First time someone mentioned SS was really long ago and I've been hearing about it ever since, but I only decided to try to take part in it now because I gained some exp and skill in the competitive style of playing and simultaneosly - some security in myself as a player.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I'm always mannered (if you don't count fun pubs with my friends after a drunken night out at 4 in the morning in Garena Serbia Dota rooms with trying to balance my dagon mortred and flaming on all chat at the same time). Friendly (if reciprocated) and always for jokes (intelligent ones, not "hey your momma is fat haha!"). My temper is MOSTLY (75% of the time) at bay and I rarely use chat to relieve my eventual anger or rage, even when provoked. The only time I start writing novels is on allies chat when there is unfair blaming, judging or whining by a teammate - when someone talks shit without arguments (about me or some1 else, doesn't matter), that always pisses me off - but even then I do it in a mannered way (no flames, only long annoying sentences that fill up the screen, as I'm doing now XD).

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    Good knowledge of the game in general, skill and item builds (and variations), micro, all the (anti)warding-pulling-stacking-jungling-blabla-stuff, and so on. Ofcourse I don't know all and I can admit my own ignorance about something and/or if I make a mistake. Can do well playing every role at an at least solid level really (although I'm not as practiced with some heroes in -cm, because I haven't played enough CWs and extremely new tactics are rarely seen in communities and leagues). Also have a good sense of tactics and picks and bans, but I don't have such a big experience to be totally secure at being a cap and not making mistakes sometimes.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    Started to play about 4 years ago, just a year and a half ago in a more serious way - I played in a few clans and played cws, some leagues and comms on different servers. Xpam: IHDL, ODL (lol), Balkan (didn't like the amount of immature players there). RGC: Cro.community (it wasn't active enough), EAL, WarArena, currently Anubia IHL (although not enough games there also). Played only a few tournaments with not much success (one of those is CM Storm which I played with people who didn't even play one clanwar, so it's not something important, but still..and some other local ones).

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    Here's two I played recently, Veno one had some funny moments, CM one I tried a build without Bite, just so you know I'm aware that taking 1 level of Bite is the usual and effective build (but found this one to work fine as well), so you don't get the wrong impression.

Registered User GaaraOfTheSand_'s Avatar
    Huh,nice application

zwhataz namezz XD
    <ss-extasy> i just realized
    <ss-extasy> that dota > girls
    <ss-extasy> just gotta figure out how to have sex with dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by iStealSkills View Post
    In Game: I playing vs eXtasY and he is noob so he need maphack. In the end he click on my hero and I got message User eXtasY is using MapHack, Clicking on unit inside fog.

Awards

sup

Support because of application and nick.
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Deserves a chance just because app.

mega shit name xD but the application is the most sympathic i ever read
    why have without exception all smartasses who think they can do it better than I, always CARTOONS or RPGs in their profiles?http://eurobattle.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=145915&dateline=12974  53030
    kassels favorite fighter, the king
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Awards

lol kassel

Nick is kinda autoironic and should sound like shit (funny shit) But I sometimes regret doing it cause ppl call me "zazzy" on vent/ts and it sounds like I'm retarded

Thx for sups, glad to see "non-voucher" members are active on vouch topics

Imo rly good application

Watched veno replay. Overall you played well but some things aren't clear enough to me... Why you never carried sentries or dust? You played against weaver and you never had place in inventory to carry dust, sentry ward or even gem. Also, you were planting wards whole game on 2 same places. That one dust you bought stay in chick because "you didnt have slot". Do you think that it's better to carry some item which gives you 200hp than dust who can help your team in ganks or team fights? Give me good reason why(for all questions) and i'll support you.

regards.
    Last edited by Majestic.; 25th April 2011 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic. View Post
    You played against weaver and you never had place in inventory to carry dust, sentry ward or even gem. That one dust you bought stay in chick because "you didnt have slot". Do you think that it's better to carry some item which gives you 200hp than dust who can help your team in ganks or team fights? Give me good reason why(for all questions) and i'll support you.

regards.
    Okay, I'll try to answer your questions.

Although first I have to react to this statement of yours:

Also, you were planting wards whole game on 2 same places.
    That's just not true, I even watched the whole replay again to check it out and confirmed it. The only time I "repeated" a ward placement was at the 24 minute mark on the bottom runespot (the cliff above the sentinel's passage to the river) and at early game when I placed on the upper runespot again, which could have been better on mid maybe but all in all I don't think any of those ward placings were "fail".

Why you never carried sentries or dust?
    You are right about me not buying sentries/dust enough, I could have bought them at early game, too, to ensure ganks on weaver/crix. I should, nothing to say there One argument that makes it not that big a mistake is that weaver was, despite solid farm, getting shut down pretty hard (1-5), so the need to gank him wasn't that urgent.

You played against weaver and you never had place in inventory to carry dust, sentry ward or even gem. That one dust you bought stay in chick because "you didnt have slot". Do you think that it's better to carry some item which gives you 200hp than dust who can help your team in ganks or team fights?
    Ofc in general it's better to carry dust and shut down the enemy carry, and I shouldn't be answering this retorical question.

But here in this game, for me, having that extra 200 hp was the better option because the other support DID have room for dust - if he didn't have room, yes, I would drop one of those items and carry it myself, but since he did have room it was better that I improved my survivability. Especially considering the sentinel pick, those 200 hp saved me a lot of times from their imba nukes + weaver trying to finish me off (which would otherwise end up in me filling up weaver's gold bag).

I won't count that time when I tped, that was just a human error (thought I already placed both obs wards, not just one xD).

cheers!

hmm, ok. You convniced me about some things. About wards i have to add that i didn't mean "two same places" literally , i was pointing your rune warding all the time instead of warding lanes. In that pick lane wards were very important because of their very good ganking ability.

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions. As i said, you convinced me so i'm willing to give you a shot. Support 1/3

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

fuck

2/3
    Originaly Posted by Lemnyshor (Lemn).
    Cel mai probabil daca ma injura careva o sa fac dagon si o sa-i fur toate fragurile pana isi taie venele. (Disclaimer: nu pot fi tinut responsabil pentru eventualele sinucideri ale jucatorilor romani si nu am am niciun contract activ cu posturile de televiziune.

This color is only for nabs!
    Awards

a lot of useless info...i cant read this rly, but replays show me that u need improovement...
    added and good luck as being trial member.

RayAllen: aledati je bio dobar igrac ali onda se poceo druziti sa noelom...

.igic._legend._: jel aledati trial?