Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New moderator needed

New moderator needed

NEW HACKS MODERATOR NEEDED

Hello,
    we are looking for new moderator for position: hacks moderator.
    1-how?
    apply here in following form:
    -server/forum account:
    -why we should select you?:
    2-TEST(the most important part)
    i prepared for you test containing 15 hacks tasks. I am also attaching the 2 programs which you may need.
    test:[url]http://drozdo.yweb.sk/upload/files/test.rar[/url]
    tools:[url]http://drozdo.yweb.sk/upload/files/tools.rar[/url]

there are folders for each task containing "read me" .txt file where is written what should you solve.
    IMPORTANT: DONT SEND YOUR ANSWERS HERE
    -post your answers as an e-mail to:
    hacksmod@gmail.com
    i leave on you how.(e.g. write in every txt file in each folder your answers or send some final txt file there with answers etc.). Please write in subject or message your forum nickname so i can identify you. You may apply now and solve test later, if you want.
    -We will select only one so dont share your answers.
    -If you write answer write some reason of your decision e.g. "its maphack because he used...."
    -Make sure you read hacks rules before(sticky thread in each section) which will help you.
    -Focus on details, because it will show how good you are dealing with hacks.

3-When you may consider your chances as 0
    -you are cheater
    -in case like you today found out forum exists (e.g. you have 5 posts and woohoo lets be adminah!!!!!)
    -you havent solved test
    -you have no experience with warcraft III games. E.g. if you play only dota/footmen/td....
    -you have to be active forum member so if you are visiting forum every Christmas to wish others all the best, please dont write "i am available 7 hours a day"
    -you need to have kinda fluent english not like "i may be verry god admin"

i wish you good luck,
    On behalf eurobattle.net crew
    efko.wbs

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

-server/forum account: server: DepreSseD. and forum account hunter^^^^666
    -why we should select you?: because i know every simple hack in wcr3 and i know how to find them...

P.S working on cases ATM i will send it to you when i am finished.
    Last edited by yaphets_; 24th March 2011 at 06:09 AM.
    <span style=font-family: Impact>Ownage!!</span>

1. Age
    I am 20 y.o.
    2. Country:
    Romania
    3. Server, forum account:
    Server: DRG-
    Forum: DRG-
    4. Why we should select you?
    Well, first of all, I would like to help this server and why not to detect cheaters. I am RO Moderator and I have some experience in dota hacks but I am also a PG player and I have the essencial knowlege of when is disc hack, map hack, money hack etc. I am looking forward to complete the test, and I would really like to join Eurobattle's Hacks Team.
    Regards
    Last edited by DRG-; 1st April 2011 at 12:32 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Acc: Aramachus; Forum acc: Aramachus;
    Playing long time this game, i got it in my mind too much, well experienced in games that i can recognize each move of gamer. Currently i got plenty of time since i play a lot i can spare some time on hack problems. I like to be very precise so i think it will help a lot. I will watch each game as a particular, without some deep emotions about the players, so u can count on my sincerity about doing the right job. Mainly, this is all i had to say, i wish u luck with finding new moderator and i hope it will be me. About the problem that u posted, i will try to solve it in next couple of days.

Ex-Administrator
    From my personal experience in recruiting hacks moderators, it is advised always to look for people who have played a decent amount of ladder games on Eurobattle.net. It is recommended as well that most of these games to be team games.

I'm saying that because the most complex cases to solve as a hacks moderator are the team games cases, regarding dischack, custom kick and maphack. You need to be very precise and have a vast personal experience yourself, in order to make the distinction between a disconnect hack, a custom kick case, or simply a game bug.

Also, players with a vast experience in ladder games are more likely to solve the maphack cases properly, since it's probably the most delicate domain of the hacks section. When checking a maphack cases, you're mostly not using any tools but your brain. You need to know why the player did that move, how come he knew of a certain unit the enemy is making, of a certain place (of an expo, of the enemy creeping etc), and most importantly why did he attack then / build a specific counter unit. Rare are the cases when the maphackers actually click through the fog of war - case in which the replay parser or simply watching the replay would confirm it. Usually it all comes down to game knowledge and knowing how each race is used to counter another one based on the map that is played, creeping order depending on map and so on.

Best of luck in finding the best guy for the job!

X

WEll i don't play ladder games because i don't have the oreginal wcr3 but i play alot of ladder games with my friends in lan and i know all hacks realted to anykind of wcr3 maps...
    <span style=font-family: Impact>Ownage!!</span>

747 2v2 rt games played, decent amount...

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Server account: ShadyInLove

Forum account: ShadyInLove

Why you should select me: I am verry active on the server and im playing a lot of RT games,got a lot of friends on xpam.I think that i have the experience to be a "Hack's moderator". But i have a "black spot" because I missed the pro ladder tour.
    Have a good day

Serbia
    -server/forum account:
    kingW3/kingofW3
    -why we should select you?:
    i have a lot of free time i know how to handle hack cases i wan't to help this server as much as i can i had account kingW3 but i was banned because i broke rules it won't happen again i was here when there was 1.20 patch or maybe earlier i don't know
    i have lot experience in finding hacks i was doing that for dota games some times and now i wan't to judge ladder games
    i'm very polite never flamed sometimes said noob but not much times
    Last edited by kingW3; 24th March 2011 at 09:43 PM.

Funny hunter wants to be admin so bad. Oh well.

Also i support X-fire because when you recruit someone as anti hack moderator you need to pick someone who know how to use parser and other tools,but also consider that he must know that usage of hacks in DotA and Ladder games are 2 different things. If you play DotA you can see MH from some very familiar situations like Pudge impossible hooks and other.

So you need exp from Ladder games to know some famous MH situations where is high possibility that that person used some sort of hack.

Also i support KingW3 he is good anti hacker.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter^^^^666 View Post
    WEll i don't play ladder games because i don't have the oreginal wcr3 but i play alot of ladder games with my friends in lan and i know all hacks realted to anykind of wcr3 maps...
    I wonder what is point of this post. You apply for anti hack moderator and it is for w3 ladder games on xpam ,but do not know even there is ladder on xpam , you say you need to buy original CD for it.

Also i wonder you how would you get exp with MH users when you play lan. Maybe you consider that your friends can see your screen in cafe (or whereever you play) is MH.
    Last edited by IcyPig; 24th March 2011 at 03:58 PM.