Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New moderator needed

Backdoor

Thumbs up

Greetings, I have finished Test faze now I am posting my application.
    I added few things that I consider you should be informed.

I am from Serbia.

-server/forum account:
    F_a_N_a_T_i_K is my newest server account, I had few more in past.
    Backdoor is my forum account, since 2009.

-why we should select you?:
    Because you will have one more member in the crew, able to help other members, polite, that understand rules and not corruptible. Justice will be served.

- Good English communication skills
    I am pretty good at English communication, well skilled and always willing for any kind of discussion.

- Well mannered and polite
    Those two things are at my first place, I am mannered. Never flame, never spam or anything related to those things. I am polite and helpful to all members of this community, willing to explain rules and move then on right way.

I have supporting eurobattle.net community from my registration date, most of my posts are helpful and I reduce spam to minimum.

Feel free to read my introduction thread, if you want to know more about me: [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=96035[/url]

I have wrote Map Hack tutorial few weeks ago, I am willing to release it to the public here at eurobattle.net.

-you are cheater
    I would like consider myself more like Cheat Stalker

-in case like you today found out forum exists (e.g. you have 5 posts and woohoo lets be adminah!!!!!)

I was always here, in shadow tho.

-you havent solved test
    I solved it like np.

-you have no experience with warcraft III games. E.g. if you play only dota/footmen/td....
    Have played PG since I joined this community, had pause between, now I moved on Dota for some period of time.

-you have to be active forum member so if you are visiting forum every Christmas to wish others all the best, please dont write "i am available 7 hours a day"
    I am active member of this community, I my self consider quality above quantity, so I do not post a lot, only when it needs.
    -you need to have kinda fluent english not like "i may be verry god admin
    I hope you understand every single sentence I have posted.

Regards.

Awards
    The test is the most important thing here, which means that if a dota player scores 15/15 he deserves at least a chance to join hacks team.

Also, some of you are just 'inactive'... show up once per week (sometimes per month), that's not what hacks team is looking for.

@f_a_n_a_t_i_k if your the one who I think it is:

1. you r trying to enter pd.eu team on many of your accounts.
    2. that "mh tutorial you wrote" you did not wrote it you copy paste dragoljubs parser and dota replay manager tutorial and add 2 sentences of your own.
    3. this guy is not trustble efko

If you r not who I think it is then just forget about my post. efko if you want more infomartions about this you can contact me so we can comapre ips.

Cheers.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

lol bro, you talk about having good english... You have so many mistakes in your post

like i dont know, all i wanted to say was that new mod should make understandable posts.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Backdoor
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy View Post
    2. that "mh tutorial you wrote" you did not wrote it you copy paste dragoljubs parser and dota replay manager tutorial and add 2 sentences of your own.
    Hmm, Did you even read my tutorial?
    This is unrespectful, you should be ashamed.
    Last edited by Backdoor; 25th March 2011 at 04:33 PM.

If "YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE" yes I have read it, and I am telling you that you have copy pasted and added only 2 sentences of yours, I have that tutorial and I m standing behind my words, and you r the one who should be ashamed once again "IF YOU ARE THE ONE WHO I THINK YOU ARE".

I wont spam here anymore, sry efko once again.

Regards.
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 25th March 2011 at 12:15 AM.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

guys dont argue, everyone can apply,

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Registered User EndlessGamingmk's Avatar
    Merry xmast to all ho ho ho!!!
    By ur rules if u want i can be santa clause dude but santa need's A GREEN PAPER TOO!!! xD ( i have humor award so i may be the right person for this )
    nowww.. lets talk bout money??? how much do u give for being MODERATOR to this server cuz nobody works for free :/ sorry bout this :S
    hahahahah!!
    NOW GIVE THA GRAMMY AWARD xDDDD COUSE I ALSO APPLY FOR THIS JOB!!

AGE = 20
    U should select me cuz i have a humor award and now applying for this job and expecting to get a GRAMMY! tnx efko for the humor award now i want GRAMMY DUDE xD
    :/[URL="http://http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://viaappiatrading.com/images/santa%2520with%2520money.jpg&imgrefurl=http://viaappiatrading.com/viaappitrading_017.htm&usg=__JNXB2IPimbt1SIvCIDOsF rx-Pdo=&h=270&w=270&sz=17&hl=en&start=0&sig2=_PHKnSJN JTnyaCSzHqiddQ&zoom=1&tbnid=4hpUOe_uyHWQuM:&tbnh=1 25&tbnw=97&ei=WQaMTemQKZHy4Qal-eGcCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsanta%2Bclaus%2Bwith%2Bmoney%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D617%26tbs %3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=604&vpy=111&dur= 892&hovh=216&hovw=216&tx=102&ty=111&oei=WQaMTemQKZ Hy4Qal-eGcCw&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0"]http://http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://viaappiatrading.com/images/santa%2520with%2520money.jpg&imgrefurl=http://viaappiatrading.com/viaappitrading_017.htm&usg=__JNXB2IPimbt1SIvCIDOsF rx-Pdo=&h=270&w=270&sz=17&hl=en&start=0&sig2=_PHKnSJN JTnyaCSzHqiddQ&zoom=1&tbnid=4hpUOe_uyHWQuM:&tbnh=1 25&tbnw=97&ei=WQaMTemQKZHy4Qal-eGcCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsanta%2Bclaus%2Bwith%2Bmoney%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D617%26tbs %3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=604&vpy=111&dur= 892&hovh=216&hovw=216&tx=102&ty=111&oei=WQaMTemQKZ Hy4Qal-eGcCw&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0[/URL]
    Last edited by EndlessGamingmk; 25th March 2011 at 04:23 AM.

Popularan ko' Perfex Sai.InkBeast's Avatar
    Hello Eurobattle.net

Informations about me:

Montenegro
    -
    server/forum account:
    [BoFD]TiHiUbicA (server account) Sai.InkBeast (forum account)
    -why we should select you?:
    Because i would like to help community and im kinda experienced Wc3 player that would rather help bnet community then playing dota all the time and bcz i hate cheaters.
    Last edited by Sai.InkBeast; 25th March 2011 at 12:57 PM.

Awards
    Most of you doesn't look that experienced, imo those who're experienced are used to download/watch 'pro-replays' and by doing that they get at least a little bit skilled, which means that maybe you're not able to 'distinguish' skilled movements from suspicious movements (speaking to those who got 0/0 or around 50% stats or/and dota players).

Quote Originally Posted by DrGisBacK View Post
    747 2v2 rt games played, decent amount...
    You have around 960 games played, could you explain this to us:

Human: 25wins - 75loses
    N.Elf: 356wins - 308loses

How come you have a positive score as elf but as human you're just n/c ?!
    Were you giving free wins as Human ?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyInLove View Post
    got a lot of friends on xpam.I think that i have the experience to be a "Hack's moderator". But i have a "black spot" because I missed the pro ladder tour.
    So you got a lot of friends uh ?!
    I guess you'd use your position/privilege to protect them if they were reported.
    You didn't just 'missed the tour', you completely ignored me and tour moderators, we asked you many times but as i see you're not someone we can count with.

Also, Posts: 23
    Forum activity is one of the requisites.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter^^^^666 View Post
    WEll i don't play ladder games because i don't have the oreginal wcr3 but i play alot of ladder games with my friends in lan and i know all hacks realted to anykind of wcr3 maps...
    You're working in a project which involves DotA games and as i see you have no idea about PG games.
    Let me ask you, what's the 'trigger' to build an altar ? I'll give you a tip, it's built with a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by _Dead_Shoot_ View Post
    Dunno,im here 4 years,stoped playing ladder long time ago bcs to me it's boring but im only playing lan now.
    It's boring ? So maybe we should pick someone who 'likes' and fight for the activity of ladder in our server.

Quote Originally Posted by B0S]Shine View Post
    maybe because I am an experienced player playing this game 3 years and I have the experience can recognize hacks
    Really ? Did you recognize your old accounts used to level up yourself or some of your clan mates ?
    I mean, you were the owner of high leveled accounts with good stats and suddenly they appear totally destroyed with low level and poor stats and all you said was "I am not the owner"...
    While your old accounts got less than 60% wins, your current account is 90%+.. funny isn't it ?! The ip is the same.. funny isn't it ? And still you say you're not the owner...

After all i see that most of you said things like:

"i'm kinda experienced Wc3 player..."
    "I solved it like np..."
    "because i know every simple hack in wcr3..."
    "I have the essential knowledge of when is disc hack, map hack..."
    "I like to be very precise..."
    "I think that i have the experience to be a Hack's moderator..."
    "i know how to handle hack cases..."
    "i have lot experience in finding hacks..."
    "i know all hacks/bugs here..."
    "can recognize hacks..."
    Seems like all of you will score 15/15 in this test... interesting.

In.my.control you are wrong .. if I would use my "privilege" to protect my friends I guess that it will be obvious. And with forum posts i got a lot off posts not just 23,I reported every hacker that I meet in games.You can't know if you can count on me or not so don't be harsh,the next moderator should be in testing 1mounth my advice..

p.s. I reported my self some of my friends.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Srry for this spam but after reading all posts... I consider Xfire is totally right. I'm not trying to asslick anyone, I'm not that kind of person. I see daily how .DrG.is.BacK. acts as a RO moderator, always according to rules, sometimes trying to solve problems and argues between players (opponents) without resuming only to threats like bans and so on. He is a decent and ascending RO moderator, very good dota player and he deserves a shot to the hacks mod team of course taking in consideration his knowledge and results at the tests. From all the applications for this job up until now, I think he is the most suitable person. Support him. Waiting for his test results. (an opinion as a bnet users, I've been here for 6+ years, so I saw a lot of admins, mods and violations so I can offer a good point of view). Srry for the spam and disturbing. Anyway the bnet team will make the right choice as usual. Keep up the good work guys. Regards

Quote Originally Posted by In.My.ConTroL View Post
    Really ? Did you recognize your old accounts used to level up yourself or some of your clan mates ?
    I mean, you were the owner of high leveled accounts with good stats and suddenly they appear totally destroyed with low level and poor stats and all you said was "I am not the owner"...
    While your old accounts got less than 60% wins, your current account is 90%+.. funny isn't it ?! The ip is the same.. funny isn't it ? And still you say you're not the owner...
    OMG go in your section pls and leave me alone..... p.s i can pwn u and u have 85% stats and when u lose game u say lag omg cant play so how u make that stats with that lag?????? edit: never baned one noted for bm, one time reported by kenvelo but invalid report....
    Last edited by B0S]Shine; 25th March 2011 at 04:42 PM.
    xPam acc B0S]Shine/Clan B0S

Quote Originally Posted by In.My.ConTroL View Post

You have around 960 games played, could you explain this to us:

Human: 25wins - 75loses
    N.Elf: 356wins - 308loses

How come you have a positive score as elf but as human you're just n/c ?!
    Were you giving free wins as Human ?

Seems like all of you will score 15/15 in this test... interesting.
    N.Elf is my main race - I watched many replays, red a lot of guides, played a lot of games, I played Hu, Ud, Random and Orc only for icons. I guess if I read more guides and play more serious games with Humans I will make a positive score like no problem (Does it matter?) . And no, I never gave wins to nobody .

I don't think all of us will score 15/15.
    If a Hack Moderator must be a PRO PG player with all races, and if he must have a positive score withh all races (above 70%) I withdraw my application, if this will be a selection rule, my application remains.

Last edited by DRG-; 25th March 2011 at 04:47 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast