Thread: Forgot about Dre.

Forgot about Dre.

Hi folks,

It's Marshall, I don't know if any of you remember me . I went a bit online today, and I'm pretty much amazed how many people are online . Of course it's how I thought it will be, mass dota and no more war3 but ... server still got players which is good!

Any old members around ? I took a quick look and I don't see any old schools left around, huh ?

yohoho, christmas early this year

There are a few comebacks happening, but I am not really sure you will find too many old players here ^^ we all have to cope with jobs and families from some points...

Blog Entries
    How to put this.. I'd say that almost every "old member" comes around from time to time to say hi or just to see if server still exists (like you for example), but nobody is actually "active" if that's what you mean.

There are few exceptions tho, Lukass was the most active admin few weeks ago. Also AP and Xfire started kicking lately.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Hii Marshall wellcome back ! :P
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Saw you today on server Didn't knew that were you Use /f m sometimes ) You couLd join me Ancient and Xfire for few dota games Whatz up btw ?
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.