Thread: vouch request 321TnT

vouch request 321TnT

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    my name is george my nickname is TnT i am 19 years old and i am from romania!
    Quote:
    2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    i just started playing pub the other day and it seems that here is no delay at all! i just google it
    Quote:
    3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    i've been playing since 2004-2005 and i have been playing mostly on leagues like eedl; ldhl and most of the ro leagues
    Quote:
    4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    i'm just fine i a chill calm dude
    Quote:
    5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    am a fabulous player sure hs player . i can play all the roles , but i am a massive carry/semi-carry
    Quote:
    6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    i dont think i need improvements i just need a capable team
    Quote:
    7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    no
    Quote:
    8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    i wanne go for a test game cause i just finished formating my pc so i dont replays . messenger : dontu_george2002
    Quote:
    9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    i think i am capable to beat even the greatest... i'm not joking just need the right spot into the right team

mistake:)

i dont HAVE replays

Awards
    edl is being shut-down for some time now.
    Hidden Text click here to show

bye

i'm a horse