Thread: can't connect to eurobattle

New User

Unhappy can't connect to eurobattle

I have this problem: when i try to connect in war3 to battle to net to the server it's not connectig. It stucks at : Initiating connection to battle.net . Then a popup comes and tells me : unable to connect to battle.net.you might be trying to connect to an invalid server. The problem appears only if i have the LAN cable in. If i play from the web-stick it's ok. There are other PC's here in the LAN at the university campus and they don't have this problem. What may be the cause?

I checked my ip and it's not banned, neither the user :razir

thany you,

A.

Use a different port for you warcraft 3

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

I have this problem: when i try to connect in war3 to battle to net to the server it's not connectig. It stucks at : Initiating connection to battle.net . Then a popup comes and tells me : unable to connect to battle.net.you might be trying to connect to an invalid server. What may be the cause?
    I didnt make any changes to my pc of game software it worked befora but now it doesnt.
    I my nickname is :Barrex
    I am not banned on playdota.eu
    thany you,

Barrex

Try to run eurobattle.reg file, he is located in your w3 folder.

Then try to connect. Server was offline 10 min, now is back online.

Pogledaj na ono povecalo u w3 koji ti je server odabran, mora ti biti eurobattle ili eurobattle via gproxy off ili eurobattle via gproxy on.