Thread: Port forwarding on my router

Arrow Port forwarding on my router

Ok, so I've read whole tutorial of port forwarding, also checked port forwarding site of how to properly port forward router, so I can create game for Warcraft. The thing is I didn't found my router listed anywhere, so I took screen shot of how it looks on my router to port forward it and hopefully someone can give me right info of what should I type in, in order to work properly.

Router is NanoStation loco m5, company site is [url]www.ubnt.com[/url] I hope this helps..

[url]http://i54.tinypic.com/344cbd1.jpg[/url]

privite ip is your ip probably 192.168.1.114 or something like that
    private port and public are 6112
    try this
    for tcp and udp or if you have any as option

I tryed it, my IP adress is 192.168.1.199 and I placed it in TCP and UDP also typed ports 6112, checked enable at the end and saved it, and what happened is that my Internet wasn't working at all .. I read now on some other sites it say that I should port forward 6112 to 6119, now I dont have from: 6112, to: 6119 in options like most of routers have.. And I doubt 6112-6119 with simple "-" would work.. Strange
    Last edited by -Sikorsky-; 5th February 2011 at 05:02 PM.

thats why i tought same niceone
    Last edited by kingW3; 5th February 2011 at 05:11 PM.

A port forward can't break your internet... What else you did?

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

Ok I placed my IP adress in the local area connection properties.. Checked my IP adress by typing "ipconfig /all" then I saw my IP adress, subnet mask and default gateway. I placed those commands in there, and DNS servers: 208.67.220.220

Now I went into my router options, I checked enable Port forwarding box,
    basically it now looks like this [url]http://i56.tinypic.com/353b43k.jpg[/url] as you can see I placed each port to another box so I could type every port from 6112 to 6119.

Now my Internet works with these settings, I disabled my firewall, I uninstalled my antivirus.. I dont have anything that protect my computer, my router firewall is turned off. And I still can't create the game. When I go to bnet I join /playdota.eu. /w playdota.eu !gopub "somegame" I enter it, when I type bot command !f (to show where are the players from; in this case me it shows me (??)); which means I'm still being protected by something If you think anything else I could do tell me, but I'm really starting to think that my Internet provider got some sort of firewall that doesn't allow me to create the game.

Ok, now I downloaded some program called PFPortChecker and every port from 6112 to 6119 was opened and working properly, I tryed to put 6111 and it was not opened. Which means everything is set right. I tried to create game "Weakest link" and *puff* people start to come. .. .

Magic ladies and gentleman Magic!

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.