Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poker...

Poker...

Hey Guys, remember me ? I am VeLjko ex tour mod and other section+ bLa bla mod. Does some1 play reaL money poker on Pokerstars or FuLLtiLt ? I need a Loan tiLL monday because i forgot to pay money on card and today is suturday and can't pLay tiLL monday. I wiLL die for weekend. heLp me and Loan me 5 $ !!!
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

Blog Entries
    go die

j/k, never played for moneys on pokerstars :P

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

For everything has first time. I am addicted on gambLing :? First i played rouLete, reaLised after 2 years and Lot of money lost it isn't good. Now cards are kiLLing me

PLZ LOAN ME MONEY i am giving back it on monday !!!
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

Who are u?! jk

Mby if u refer some1 u get money? If so I can sign up for u
    Jiggitup

old lol?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Gues we do not have anymore rich pLayers )

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

dude, you just confessed that you have a gambling problem
    and you also said that cards are killing you

two things which aren't really a good thing to say if you want to convince people that you'll be able to pay them back

1. read
    2. think
    3. post
    4. ????
    5. profit

the underpants gnomes should have hired me as their creative mind
    Last edited by Lowlife; 7th February 2011 at 01:16 AM. Reason: cause I think I'm retarded or smth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlife View Post
    dude, you just confessed that you have a gambling problem
    and you also said that cards are killing you

two things which aren't really a good thing to say if you want to convince people that you'll be able to pay them back

1. read
    2. think
    3. post
    4. profit

the underpants gnomes should have hired me as their creative mind
    You must learn to do it with style.

1. read
    2. think
    3. post
    4. ????
    5. PROFIT!!!!

Optionally, you can insert random amount of ... in front of ????

This is art, respect it.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    You must learn to do it with style.

1. read
    2. think
    3. post
    4. ????
    5. PROFIT!!!!

Optionally, you can insert random amount of ... in front of ????

This is art, respect it.

Is u LoL I aLLways have money for gambLe I found a pLace to borrow few $ now i get them back I Paid 100 Euro on credit card, now i wiLL be abLe to pLay tiLL weekend Maybe i'll something

Hi guys, again me... This time I am not asking for money. I am giving you advice how to get it. I browsed trought net and found site which is Giving FREE 50 $ .... ALL you need to do is to soLve 17/20 questions on begginer poker quiz and w8 48 hours your 50 $

Just follow [URL="http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uAYY85"]THIS LINK[/URL] and put VeLjko13 as your referial

Quote Originally Posted by Error. View Post
    Hi guys, again me... This time I am not asking for money. I am giving you advice how to get it. I browsed trought net and found site which is Giving FREE 50 $ .... ALL you need to do is to soLve 17/20 questions on begginer poker quiz and w8 48 hours your 50 $

Just follow [URL="http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uAYY85"]THIS LINK[/URL] and put VeLjko13 as your referial
    LOL, I wonder what will referring you will do.

Ban this Advertiser - beggar.

he fooled me... and that got me 50 dolars

his reference makes him earn some little extra cash for all the players he brings to the site (he wins acordingly to how much the players play)

anyway, u need to be very precise about ur identity and address etc, when u register, cause they will check u by id copy and phone call before sending u the 50 dolars
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

This is seriously becoming sad...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp View Post
    he fooled me... and that got me 50 dolars

his reference makes him earn some little extra cash for all the players he brings to the site (he wins acordingly to how much the players play)

anyway, u need to be very precise about ur identity and address etc, when u register, cause they will check u by id copy and phone call before sending u the 50 dolars
    Why not earn 50 $ esspecially for 15 min You know that 50 $ in poker are enpough for some1 to gamble for 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by LOGiStiK View Post
    This is seriously becoming sad...
    Why ? Idk but in my surround everyone play's poker, whole story all themes are about it... I am not reffering just telling you how u can earn, when i am teeling you why not reffer when u cLick anyway

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast