Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Man's greatest weakness

Post Man's greatest weakness

Tell here what do you think is man's greatest weakness.

i'll start:

• Man's greatest weakness is that he is born in an artificial environment without any knowledge as to how it functions. This makes man vulnerable to manipulation .

Discuss!
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

I don't know much about other men, but my greatest weakness is woman.

cmon, every man's weakness is a kick on his penis

Q:

man's greatest weakness ?
    A:

woman

same here : my girlfriend. Although I made her suffer sometimes, she can still make me do some stupid stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

actually its the exact opposite, with women. but heh who am i to contradict all of you brilliant pimp's ... lets just make a campaign to kill all the women on the planet so that our greatest weakness is no more.

i can almost imagine it .... no more mothers , no more bewbs , no more vagina's and we will all wank our boners away :vuvu:
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

And we all become gays !

Blog Entries
    Fucking sickos, learn to differ from man and men

anyway, if you're speaking for yourself then sure. Just don't take it too far..

Our biggest weakness is ..I'll have to think about that one.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Fear of unknown. It incredibly limits.
    Dancin' with myself...

Biggest weakness - Beer !
    I have a weakness for beer. Anyone else ? xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Fucking sickos, learn to differ from man and men

anyway, if you're speaking for yourself then sure. Just don't take it too far..

Our biggest weakness is ..I'll have to think about that one.
    man and men refers to the same gender of the human species, consequently i was not speaking for myself.

if i was speaking for myself i would say it like this : "what is my greatest weakness"

Quote Originally Posted by Akhetaton View Post
    cmon, every man's weakness is a kick on his penis
    you mean the balls... ? but even so , that's not the greatest weakness of man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

no more trolling y'all or i'll scalp ya!
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 5th February 2011 at 04:45 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post

you mean the balls... ? but even so , that's not the greatest weakness of man.

If not 1 kick in the ballz, the greatest weakness of a man is 2 kicks in the ballz

Well, I was speaking for myself. Globally, we're not all the same, everyone have some other limits/pros/cons/weaknesses/strengths.

Safelist Member
    The thread could be better if it was named "Your greatest weakness"... +1 Mladenus.
    @topic: Lack of personality

My greatest weakness is drawing
    I hate to draw -_-

@topic: I think the worst thing that man has it's being Selfish.
    As for weakness, I quote Bonzy

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast