Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: vr kalina.[+++/-]

vr kalina.[+++/-]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Igor, kalina.
    2.) Your Age. (in quotes)
    3.) Where are you from?
    Makedonija, Bitola.
    4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
    I literaly "grew up" on xpam , played some part of my time here in SS, and since its the only active league arround i wanna spend some dota time with my old friends here and hope to make new friendship and renew the old one, was removed from ss due fail trial period, honestly there were no games back than so it may be the reason for fail trial...but it passed 2 months or more since then so i'd like to get a new chance
    5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    Well used to flame a lot back then...but not anymore , i won't argue with anyone there even if i am right since it has no point to prove somone something that he can't "see" , and i am overall a talkative and sometimes funny person.
    6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I can play very good support, roamer, ganker , i am good with "uncommon" heros like undying , obsidian destroyer , bb , i am not sure if the word initiatior still exists as a role since its different format of dota, but i can play puck, tide , es those kind of heros, my carry is honestley in "build up" phase and its growing growing ) (some day i'll be like TAY! hahah ) , i am quite sure that i can handle the best solo laners in there with warlock, wr...thats my point of view, its yet to be approved and proven.
    7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    As i said played xpam since its beginning , played in hostbot,dpl,edl, SS , was in the XPAM CW era when we played cw's in normal mode, and in back then if rememmber -xl mode ( OLD "CM" mode) (maybe not worth mentioning but it was one of the most funnies period of dota , yuma and BfBt where my clans back then) , moved to garena leagues, not really important one i rememmber just GdGi and DP2, and MWCDL which now grew up to BDL, played RGC , dpl league there , dr.ih, dr.comm .... now latley play CW's with my team High( you don't know it i bet) we are division 2 in BDL and our season its going to start soon so i hope we will do good, thats all.
    8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    [url]http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/36766[/url] , playing dusa , they got a really strange pick, pushing/raid tactic it was really enjoyable game , btw the nub CM in our team is Saiyan )))!!!!!
    [url]http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/36769[/url] playing undying, CW game against B123( or part of their team )
    [url]http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d236c98ad012[/url] round 2 BDL 3 Qualification here is a SS also [url]http://img820.imageshack.us/f/89610601.png/[/url] (since i dislike garena replay viewer if it can help)

P.S as far as i know SS had always smaller or bigger problems with activity, i and i am active player ) so count me in for almost every challenge if i get vouch.
    I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow.

I'm most complete fighter in the world [YuMa]EMPEROR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Support

Support

support

support
    ~acc: ChaoS-_-GuarD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No sacrifice, no victory!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

insta deny

ty all , btw pance i am a gC fan why you hate me ? ))) o wait you don't play in gc anymore ) arya ? <3
    I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow.

!deny
    <ss-extasy> i just realized
    <ss-extasy> that dota > girls
    <ss-extasy> just gotta figure out how to have sex with dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by iStealSkills View Post
    In Game: I playing vs eXtasY and he is noob so he need maphack. In the end he click on my hero and I got message User eXtasY is using MapHack, Clicking on unit inside fog.

суппорт / support

vouch as long as you try and keep a low profile and behave

I am believe, sometimes you take me too serious, if you mean about the respond to sublime its not even meant to be serious i know you don't see my face so you can't get the expressions right :/// i will try harder

!Support
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Why do you keep coming back here with different accounts? You were unvouched/vouched so many times here on so many accounts and i don't like that. Also, you mkd guys are sharing accounts as far as i know(you were caught so many times). Why is that? Why do you keep doing the same?

No matter the result of this application i'd like to clear some things up, i have never abused any of the SS accounts that were on the vouched accounts list, i have always played on MpD]Tiger, and back then in Tiger][Style when i was in YuMa, after that made big pause( you may be confused cause a kid from neighborhood used and still uses MpD]Tiger, but he has poor english and dota skills, so he is obviously not me) , i came back with JesusHadAegis. and was vouched as i said failed trials , the nick was inspired by pub guy in rgc......now i come up with a new account cause i am inspired by Macedonian National Song which sings about Kalina(girl name)...its not my goal to hide my identity cause i make this req with tiger. the only forum acc i use...now and will use in future, btw i never used somone else account , i guess u are confused with the issue between Vlade and Alex cause they use only 1 computer and had the same IP's.

edit: the last ban i sufferd in SS was about flaming and i admit it, i was kid back then...it has past 1-2year + since then and i don't plan to act like that again in my life, not just in SS (saying this cause u said "we" were caught many times....i have never been caught , cause i never abused any other account)
    Last edited by tiger.; 17th January 2011 at 11:34 PM.

What about lyne(s) account?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast