Thread: i wanna start in programming what can i do?

i wanna start in programming what can i do?

before you gonna start anything there is something u need to do :
    it's the first question you should ask yourself:

What I want to do? What are my goals?
    ofc answering "I want to learn everything!" is kinda a fail , You can not attack all over the front at the same time. so you need to make your choice , pick your path.if u'll try to learn everything u'll get everything and nothing u'll know few things of all languages but u won't be able to do anything usefull starting from 1 of them in this small guide i'm gonna cover some categories and if your choice was in this list then i's your lucky day , so with no furth spam-trolling here it goes :

• Creating Web Sites: you dream of creating your website? Today, having your website has become almost unavoidable! Some even make it as their job : they work in web agencies and create websites for their clients.
    • Software programming: programming is a subject that fascinates. Who has not dreamed of creating his own program? Whether to fill a need (you want to create a program that does not exist) or simply discover more about the functioning of the computer.
    • OS: the operating system is the "core software" running on your computer. Without him, nothing would be possible. Windows is the most common, followed by Mac OS X (for those who have a Mac), but there are others. This track is an opportunity for you to look elsewhere and find a whole new world.
    • Graphics: If you are more comfortable in the arts in the lineup, you can discover the world of graphics software. The best known of them, Photoshop has become a world reference for working with images, create mockups of websites and retouch photos!
    • 3D Graphics: 3D you passionate about? The subject may impress, but to create 3D world is now within reach of everyone! You can learn to model 3D objects for video games or simply for illustration. Why not take the opportunity to model the future home of your dreams?

Creating Web Sites
    Hidden Text click here to show

Programming Software

Discover new Operating Systems(os)

Graphics

3D Graphics

that's it thx for reading and have a nice day
    Arbalest
    Last edited by Arbalest; 5th January 2011 at 05:26 PM.

Nice,nice,nice I like your media player
    But about web sites i looks like a easy tutorial but for starters isn't

not really i made points for beginners and pointed those who have knowledge in programming to choices to pick
    p.s : thx :]

Well I think I will start with it

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

which one do I pick if I don't want to study and want change my grades from behind my pc?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlife View Post
    which one do I pick if I don't want to study and want change my grades from behind my pc?
    pick tetris or mario xDD

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    pick tetris or mario xDD
    ok, I'll ask mario if he wants to change my grades

Hi,
    I did a quick overview of your toutorial and ,by this i am not trying to advertise any wesite, you should consider [URL="http://www.w3schools.com/"]W3school[/URL] (lol W3) it has extremly good toutorial on XHTML , HTML ,CSS etc.
    also for those who are interested in Html and tags you should take a look into replay window it uses tags (most of them are the same ones from HTML)

And for your question Lowlife you should consider trying Pascal.
    Pascal is very old Programing Language thats not used anymore (since borland is sold) but its very easy to learn and understand, and understanding pascal will help you advance your programing skill.After learning pascal you could try Delphi
    (basically the same thing just its easier to use).You must understand that you cant learn any programing language completely.

Thanks for the valuable information and I hope all appreciate this work as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by mil11 View Post
    Hi,
    I did a quick overview of your toutorial and ,by this i am not trying to advertise any wesite, you should consider [URL="http://www.w3schools.com/"]W3school[/URL] (lol W3) it has extremly good toutorial on XHTML , HTML ,CSS etc.
    also for those who are interested in Html and tags you should take a look into replay window it uses tags (most of them are the same ones from HTML)

And for your question Lowlife you should consider trying Pascal.
    Pascal is very old Programing Language thats not used anymore (since borland is sold) but its very easy to learn and understand, and understanding pascal will help you advance your programing skill.After learning pascal you could try Delphi
    (basically the same thing just its easier to use).You must understand that you cant learn any programing language completely.
    thx for sharing, here few other websites that helped me when i was learning [URL="http://devzone.zend.com/article/627"]devzone[/URL] in php , [URL="http://cboard.cprogramming.com/"]cboard[/URL] in c/c++ and my favorite [URL="http://www.dreamincode.net/"]dreamincode[/URL] among [URL="http://www.codersforum.com/"]codersforum[/URL] and [URL="http://www.codingforums.com/"]coding forums[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by BG_J0RJ View Post
    Thanks for the valuable information and I hope all appreciate this work as I do.
    glad to hear that, thx <3 btw all the topics of the tutorials are open u can write any question u want i'll gladly answer it
    p.s: i'm still not sure about it but i think that soon i'll add a javascript tutorial in the list
    Last edited by Arbalest; 21st January 2011 at 03:44 PM.

no need to thank me, work is done by you and +1 for the javascrpt . . .thanks in advance
    Last edited by BG_J0RJ; 22nd January 2011 at 02:00 AM.