Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question?

Question Question?

Hello everyone, I would like to raise my conserns about the balkan channel. I've seen many compalains that people from balkan countries such as ,
    Bulgaria,Albania,Romania,Greece
    cannot get level 2 in that channel. I am really sorry if this post is at the wrong location but since that is about channels I decided to post here. On a previous post about creating a Bulgarian channel I saw cen saying "just join balkan". Well they will join I can ensure you, but the I believe that either the name of the channel or the rules should be changed because from [URL="http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=balkan+countries&aq=f&aqi=&aq l=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=f1170e412bdc4784"]Google.com - balkan countries[/URL] the list is much larger than the one you have shown us. With all do respect to all Administrators and Moderators, but this doesn't look right. If you believe that I am wrong please correct me.

New User
    Yeah, guys you have to do something about it , that doesn't even sounds Logic.
    The Channel name is ''Balkan'' so every country into balkan should be able to have lvl 2..
    Last edited by RoOoSHANSASH; 2nd January 2011 at 07:19 PM.

I will make channel yugoslavia and allow only greek ppl np

Registered User [GDP]Unforgiven's Avatar
    Yeah, guys you have to do something about it , that doesn't even sounds Logic.
    The Channel name is ''Balkan'' so every country into balkan should be able to have lvl 2..

THIS !!!
    Olimpiakos+women and nothing else matters

Awards
    what is not clear here?

Quote Originally Posted by noel
    all people who are not from ex-yu countries can't get captain position. this decision is final, and please don't open new threads about this issues.
    Hidden Text click here to show

ROMANIA is in Balkan , gimme lvl 2 :d

Awards
    ill try again.

all people who are not from ex-yu countries can't get captain position
    Hidden Text click here to show

Balkan meaning as noel said former-yu countries, countries that speak almost the same language.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Some1 should close this thread because we have rules about getting lvl 2 on balkan bot and greece, bulgaria etc. by our rules do not belong amongst us
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"

Well as I said above I agree will all that but this becomes really racisist so I asked you to either change rulles or names because it kinda sucks like that... also as you can see on the links that I've posted balkan means a group of countries not just the ex-yu countries but more!

as i have already said above
    we have some rules about it and does it make any difference if we rename channel to ex-yu or asfagbadbasdg with same rules??
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"

Quote Originally Posted by CroNichaR View Post
    we have some rules about it and does it make any difference if we rename channel to ex-yu or asfagbadbasdg with same rules??
    Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfinho View Post
    2. Eurobattle.net is a gaming server, we do not discriminate between our members based on their religion, age, political view or any other private believe.

ok then....go ask RO to give u lvl 2 then xd

Originally Posted by CroNichaR
    Quote Originally Posted by mayman View Post
    Yes it does.
    Do i have to say anything else??
    We will not give you lvl 2 because rules are here and stop asking stupid demands [URL="http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=123138"]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=123138[/URL]

We discuss about this x times.

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY
    As they said.

I want to remind you that this league is not something new, but its formed by merge between Cro and Serb communities, mostly based on same language, and thats something that is core of this community.

The only reason i used balkan name, instead SFRJ or YU is that we needed something neutral, something that wont insult or provoke anyone. It showed as the best option and it wont be changed. As its already stated it wasnt aimed on geography but on language.

It was clearly posted in my post. This is alliance between countries i mentioned, and the official language is ex Yugoslavia language whether you call it Serbian, Croatian or Bosnian or however else. Now, as i said, everyone is welcome to play here, but only by following that rules. If you are familiar with the language, or in other hand you are not but you are willing to listen native language all the time without complaining, well no one prevents you to come.

After all, you do have places to play if you prefer other languages, as Ro, Edl, SS, playdota and similar. This server offers a lot, and by this move i made a new option for players from ex YU countries who want to use their mother language.

Regards, closed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast