Thread: rofl

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

rofl

chronichar megastrong? i ti joki pod kakvi si ti tripovi majke ti? wisp sam liku odo da serem dolazim za dva minuta, i dosao sam za dva minuta i vi ste unhost, ne bih se sign da nisam hteo da play, rofl

[12:45:05] Balkan-Guard: Hosting challenge game with bhost-1 bot with name: Balkan-541
    [12:45:24] BHost-1 whispers: Join game(Balkan-541) cose if you don t you ll be banned for 1 hour.
    [12:45:29] BHost-1 whispers: join gn: Balkan-541. You have holded slot.
    [12:45:45] BHost-1 whispers: Join game(Balkan-541) cose if you don t you ll be banned for 1 hour.
    [12:45:58] BHost-1 whispers: join gn: Balkan-541. You have holded slot.
    [12:46:06] BHost-1 whispers: Join game(Balkan-541) cose if you don t you ll be banned for 1 hour.
    [12:46:27] BHost-1 whispers: Join game(Balkan-541) cose if you don t you ll be banned for 1 hour.
    [12:46:30] BHost-1 whispers: join gn: Balkan-541. You have holded slot.
    [12:46:48] BHost-1 whispers: Join game(Balkan-541) cose if you don t you ll be banned for 1 hour.

kad cekam likove po 6-7 min to je np, mene cekate dva min i banate me? too kraljevi D
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords
    Hidden Text click here to show

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS
    Hidden Text click here to show

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

u redu ide ti unban
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"