Thread: Vouch request

Vouch request

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Bratescu Bogdan Stefan , mystical.one , Romanian , 20
    2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    EDL I learned a year ago, I was playing on this channel because they equip people with more experience and can play better equip myself, a friend in EDL is Immortal.faith
    3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    I play equip about 4 years I have a great experience DOTA
    4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like
    Dota I have blood, how well the game can play anytime you need, when somebody calls me, I play very often.
    5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    I prefer to carry the game but to play support, am I doing far better carry
    6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    lately I started to play one game because I can not rely on anyone but her if she could get what they should enter the channel. I need to change me in to play more as a team. There is no question that do not play, are each gang, Push, Defend
    7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    No!
    8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    I have no replay but I can demonstrate how much can
    9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here
    I very much want me to be accepted so I can show the world how good are.

Thank You

read sticky threads.
    i'm a horse