1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Hi, supposed you all know who I am...
    nick; mapy^
    name; Iuliu

2.) Your Age.
    I'm 20 y old xD

3.) Where are you from?
    France, near Bordeaux -wine paradise

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
    Well, recently I came back to play DotA and I'm currently playing on Ro community... I'd like another chance to prove myself on this League + I have some old friends who also play here

5.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I'm a mannered guy and ppl on this league know it ... I would just like to add that if there are some persons here who don't like me or something, I ask them friendly to keep their oppinion for themselves and ignore me in order to avoid unnecessary argues

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I can play good initiator roles and midskilled carry ... I kind'a lack of skill when it comes to support heroes ... I suppose that's why I failed my first trial period ... I tried to improve my support skills but I can't say what it came out since I'm playing on pub leagues
    P.S. I hate being spammed when I'm beginning to fail ... It won't help it will just make it worse because I lose all concentration ..

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    I've been playing for 6 years now with one 2 years pause ... till 2 years ago I was a newbie and played privs with friends and pubs ... First of all, I was trial in SS like 2 months ago for 2 weeks and failed ... I played in EDL for 1 year I think till June this year ... I played some cwS on Garena/xpam and a bit on rgc ... I'm coming after a pause from Highskill games but I think I'm as before with few improvements(considering support) and that should be all I guess ..

8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    I would like to sign for a WeekEnd time TG pls because I'm having some very important exams at school these days and I can't afford spending time on Dota so this W-end or the next one is very fine, Thx!
    Regards ~
    Last edited by mapY^; 22nd November 2010 at 10:53 PM.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Signed. Be there tomorrow at 19 ST in channel #s.