Thread: Vouch Request

Vouch Request

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Roger
    nick name: [GoD]Arkantos
    Brazilean
    25y

2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    Open Dota League administrators told about EDL.
    I dont know any1 yet.

3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    Play dota since 2003... 7 years... and always in eurobattle

4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    Honest and very polite. But I dont let anyone disrespect me, I dont like bad words.

5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    Very experienced player. I like to play with all heros, and I never play twice with the same hero on the same day.

6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    In predicting others players gank.

7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    No.

8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    =/ I only save replay of the guys that disrespect the rules for ban pourpouse... so i dont save the other replays.

9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    Everything already answered honestly.
    Last edited by Arkas; 17th November 2010 at 12:37 AM.

[url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=124517[/url]
    i'm a horse