Thread: Vouch request

Vouch request

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Nistor Alexandru Eduard, a.k.a Jerry, Romanian, 18

2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    From a friend ! I want to get approved because i want something new in my gaming ! I have a friend in EDL called ..Rege !

Quote:
    3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    I started playing 3 years ago and i've always played on eurobattle ! But now I also tend to play on iCC !

Quote:
    4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    I am a mannered player, I don't tend to swear although i get angry on the players !

Quote:
    5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    Medium - high ! Support - carry ! I love support :x !

Quote:
    6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    Killing skills !

Quote:
    7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    No !

Quote:
    8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    I don't have any replays but I will be glad to apply for a test game !

Quote:
    9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    Well as one could say : "another pro is always welcomed" xD
    Last edited by .Jerry.; 13th November 2010 at 10:30 PM.

edit application and use quotes on questions.
    i'm a horse

Hope it's ok now !

it is....added for tg,gl.
    i'm a horse