Thread: Vouch req !

Vouch req !

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Hey there, im Angel "pAinzOr" Shira. Im from Albania/Tirana.

2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    I saw this leage in first 2 days it was created at forums and all my friends play there.

Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    XPAM DpL (DotA Private League)
    RGC DpL(same but on another platform)
    IHRL (InHouse Ravens League)
    EDL (europe dota league)
    EDL (Elite DotA League)
    eXtasy.Gaming League (voucher)
    InF (Ice and Fire)
    Dr.Community (DotArank Community)
    Dr.Inhouse
    DotA Gaming League
    DotA-Pride
    LDHL
    GGC Clan Wars with my own clan.
    RGC Clan wars.
    EAL (E-Astral League)
    WarArena
    SDL

4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    Im well-mannered person, but sometimes i loose my nervs by others playing badly or making smth that it couse me these nervs.

5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    I see my self better at initiator and semi-carry heroes. I can play supporter and carry but need to get some more knowledge to play carry. I'm good at nukers aswell.

6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    Hmm... mby at some more focus at game !

7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    Yeah.. sure Mezhu can approve this :P

8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    [url]http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bd4b6cad1abe[/url] --> Under nick paiN). I've played Morph. Its not a replay like 23-2 statistic but its a decent replay.
    [url]http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bd4b7aa7a954[/url] --> Here i'm playing WD in a funwar ! Its a fast end too!
    [url]http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cd346ff69887[/url] --> Here, im playing WR. Im controling the lane good, killing and farming. It was a hard start cuz vs. Nort in lane.

9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    Nope :P
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

What is your nick on rgc ?

MightyPain` but i had paiN) !
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

I'm for giving you vouch but we unvouched you many times for inactivity, so i'm wondering "should i"?.

But when i think a bit, we really lack players here so i'm not in position to refuse anyone(almost) who wish to play here. Try to be active as much as you can. Vouched.