Thread: ShockingNews Vouch Request

ShockingNews Vouch Request

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Marius / ShockingNews / ROmanian / 22
    2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    Eurobattle.net forums
    3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    I play dota for altmost 5 years now, mostly played on garena but i had my time here on bnet to.
    4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    Calm / Fair / dont wright to much , usually i play with skype.
    5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    My dota skills are high, aiming for very hight atm. I play Initiator / Carry ... My support skills are low atm but i am trying to get them sorted.
    6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    Always improvements are needed. But atm i need bad improvements as a support. Aiming to get that sorted ASAP.
    7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    Nop.
    8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    Signing for a TG.
    9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    Not quite. Ty

!added,gl.
    i'm a horse