Thread: Vouch request

Vouch request

[/Quote]:
    1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.

Hey guys i am Chris,20 years old and i am from Greece.My nick is Toy_SolDi3R

[/Quote]:
    2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.

Caz a friend already in EDL(Massr00m)and would like to play in high skill leagues

[/Quote]:
    3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)

I am playing dota about 2 years and i mostly playing in ggc and rgc

[/Quote]:
    4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.

I believe my manners are nice and i don't like flamming m8's or opponents either.

[/Quote]:
    5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?

I am specializing in support heroes and generally supporting my team

[/Quote]:
    6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?

In solo lane farming

[/Quote]:
    7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.

yes here it is: [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=122535[/url]

[/Quote]:
    8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).

I would like to sign for a test game
    Thank you in advance

nah can't remember how to edit and have to go sleep now:P
    can u pla wouch though for tomorrow plz?)

[QUOTE*]1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age. [/QUOTE*] without *'s.

Improve that.

u had 3 days

!denied
    i'm a horse