Thread: Quad Lane guide by west.

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quad Lane guide by west.

Introduction:

A quad lane, is when you have 4 of your heroes playing together on the same lane and it's a great way to pick up a fast early-game advantage. The quad lane is mainly a push-strat. What makes the quad lane so strong, is that the average enemy doesn't know how to play against it and will not expect it.
    This guide is going to be about how to act when playing on a quad lane, example of heroes to have on a quad lane and why, some items to buy on a quad lane and why, and a replay. So it's going to be a short guide.

A Quad Lane Example: + + +

PS. Remember that this is just one example of what type of heroes to use, you can have almost anything on a quad lane if you just make sure to pick someone that can tank the creeps, like axe for example.

Why these heroes?

Mainly for his passive spell "Liquid Fire". When the liquid fire hits the tower, the tower attacks slower and that makes the creeps able to hit the tower more before they die. Jakiro's slow (Dual Breath) is also good on the quad lane for killing heroes and creep waves. Jakiro starts off buying a ring of basilius so your creeps can tank more hits from the tower and to give darkseer some extra armor (explained later).

Leshrac's diabolic edict is just awesome for pushing towers, and his stun is of course nice with the vacuum and with the Sven stun.

The main initiator on the quad lane. His spells also sync great with Vacuum + Lesh stun.

Dark seer does the main job on the quad lane, he is the one who tanks the enemy creeps with a stoutshield, Jakiro's RoB and ionshell ofcourse

Positioning:

Too start off, make sure to decide who buys the obs-wards and the chicken so it will go faster. Place the ward here:

1. When you see an enemy hero, just run out and get free firstblood.
    2. When the first wave of creeps come, just let Dark Seer tank them, when the creeps are dead all 4 heroes should hit on the tower to get it down asap.

and when the creeps are dead from the ionshell Leshrac gets full diabolic edict damage on the tower + hits from all 4 heroes!

First tower is usually down in about 1 minute!

After you get the first tower, 3-4 enemies usually move up too the quad lane and try to defend it. If they don't... keep on pushing!

If they do, try to kill some of them if possible, then move to mid lane and push the tower there the same way.

While all of this is going on, you have a solo hero mid or bot (doesn't really matter) pushing, or freefarming. In this game we had a Broodmother solo mid.

>[url=http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4ca720560b485]Replay[/url]<

Too sum it out, this strategy is mainly about pushing and trying to achieve an early win.

To make this strategy work, you need to be able to adopt to the situation. (ex. if the enemies are defending top too good, go mid! or try to pick teamfights, and push after killing them)

Well, that's about it! Have fun trying it

-All credits go to [url=http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/members/west.]west.[/url] from Gosugamers' DotA Strategy team.

Enemy morph solo lane lvl 7 treads bottle tp top + waveform
    ?????
    Ultra keel
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    no
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords
    Hidden Text click here to show

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS
    Hidden Text click here to show

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Blog Entries
    leaving 1 lane empty is hurting my eyes :/

Quote Originally Posted by Vaikiss View Post
    leaving 1 lane empty is hurting my eyes :/
    it has creeps. they are imba.

ps.: what are the counter heroes for this?

counter heroes silencer, maybe wd :|
    P.S: Very nice tactic, if they last untill late game it's game lost

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by Akhetaton View Post
    it has creeps. they are imba.

ps.: what are the counter heroes for this?
    Pitlord i guess.
    Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

well counter to this is captain noticing the opponent picked tower-wreckers (in this case leshrac) and picking anti-push heroes like pitlord that some1 mentioned up, or pugna and so on. if it's a good team, fast placing of wards on top lane (for scourge) and bot lane (for sentinel) at entrance to river could ruin this strat, i hope i don't need to say why

but yea, it's cool and i like inventive play