Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Efko before u ban someone please talk with him!

Efko before u ban someone please talk with him!

[url]http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,24066.0.html[/url]

SO efko please read my response here before you act like you acted!

First of all I am head ban&unban admin AND I AM NOT REPEAT NOT AND NEVER BE RASIST OR SOMETHING SMILLAR!

I have net problems 2 days and my provider is saying tht is problem in croatian provider cause they are buying net from them!

As I said i have all rights to be angry on them as i have all rights to be angry on ppl who is giving me net!

Please unlock my account cause I was never even warned or noted for beeing rasist or anything else!

ty!

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

u can be angry on them but u should express your "anger" here imo:
    Punishments will be the following for racist / nationalistic remarks:

* - 7 days account lock - at the first report

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

But i did not said that in any national way dear God!

And also report was maded by the guy i did not wanted to unban on forum, also guy that posted it on playdota.eu when i explain that to him he said he acted to fast!

I mean I did not get this position cause i acted bad way, quite opposit, I never flamed anyone in any forum in any realm any time, that was only thinking on loud!

Also "croatian idiots" it is not flame or rasism I did not said anything wrong ;(, I would never ban you on our forum before asking you what u ment, I thought u know me ;(!
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 8th October 2010 at 09:23 PM.

RAGE MODE ENGAGED

u just insulted their country

Nooo for dear God, I work for company that is in their coutry, I "insulted" ppl THAT I PAY for net!

I never ever mention anything wrong to them! OMG! I cant believe I was banned for that OMG, OMG!

Cmmon dude, I think that even you know that I would never react on that way!

I still cant believe that u banned me, I rly cant!

Have u check link i posted, I v explained there what i meant!

Efko can you please answer!
    Last edited by MiZiGe; 8th October 2010 at 11:25 PM.

RAGE MODE ENGAGED

changed to muted 7 days, if u think that punishment is unfair, consult it with other moderator/admin, i will not leave you with no punishment just beacause they are providing you bad connection.... and then 40 people will mass whisp me on server "why rules arent equal for all"

As i said, efko I swear I did not mention anything wrong to their country or to their particular ppl, read all chat!

I v said croatian idiots cause i dont know their net provider name, if you see any time I flame someone on national way, feel free to ban me permanently, from xpam!

hell I will delete tft and will never play again, for love of God I ban permanetly and rasism or nationalism cause I live in country where that thing bring war!

why would I react like some retarded kid when i am not in any way like that, ask mizige, ask HERR ask TP_Moonstar!

they know me!

Anyhow i did not, i repeat did not insulted their country or acted like rasist in any way in that sentence or in any way in channel!

I hope you trust me with this I rly do!

I need ability to talk on channel cause I need to say commands to bot!

Have a good night and ty for your understanding!
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 8th October 2010 at 09:59 PM.

RAGE MODE ENGAGED

as i said then speak with them or wait those 7 days

Nvm, I will cause as I said I did not insulted anyone, or acted like a rasist!

RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Why not efko lock your acc?You do the same way with us at pd.Today when i asked you something about a problem you didnt gave me solutions you just said what you wanted to say and then joking with me.Instead an admin called loki or something gave me explanations and helped me alot.So that admin is efko the 1st 1 is you. Can you see the difference on beeing admin on a channel?Efko could joke with you now like you did to us but..his grow enough and have manners.And stop acting like you are a good guy cause if i remember right you was telling me these things <im admin i can caps and etc i made the rules etc.>.
    Last edited by Gvirus; 8th October 2010 at 10:39 PM.

Efko dude u made serious mistake here rly.... If some1 is not racist, then its mrniceguy. That kid took a screen shot and abused that sentence out of concept to harm niceguy.

I Am moderator on pd too and I want u to say that we r dealing with random kids from all over the world every day and ofc there r some who r not satisfied or dislike us and they seek every opportunity to harm us.

We have staff in our team who r from Cro, so there is absolutely no valid reason that sentence to be understood as racism.

Cheers

Gvirus u r offtopic... If some1 is rude or inpolite that doesnt mean that he flames and that he has to be punished.

Dealing with pubbers every day is very stressful and dont expect us to be polite in every moment. If u need something to ask, there is [URL="http://playdota.eu/"]forum[/URL] to do that.
    Last edited by MiZiGe; 8th October 2010 at 11:24 PM.

Ok, I agree it might not be as it looks like. But does this give him the power to abuse it when ever he wants. The reason I posted this was because I was really annoyed with his actions, I was not going to post it untill I saw the post on the pd forum that he mention earlier on. I think I made my point. Do not with others in ways that you do not want them to act with you.

P.S. Unmute him since this is his job and he needs it, but please next time give some attention to people that actually need to speak with you and do not just ignore them, especially since you are the head ban/unban moderator.

Regards

Quon i asked a question if he didnt want to answer he could not say anything or he could told me to ask someone else.And btw when i asked the other admin he gave me full answer so?Whats wrong im stupid or?

read that screen shot he posted gvirus, and you will see that i was trying to explain you things, I v also went on forum to transfer you rules witch could help you!

So you cant say i did not wanted to help you, cause I did, and I always try to help if I am not afking!

Also that is story for playdota.eu forum not this one!

RAGE MODE ENGAGED

We know what we said ok?We know the way you answered to me and im telling you you didnt help me at all instead the other admin made 100% times better job then you and thats true without shit on it sry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast