Thread: tg

test game .nvg

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Sakis , .NvG , Greek, 17

2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    I saw it in forum. I know [gtp].neverazor.s-undead.abgoulas

3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    I play dota for 4 years but unfortunately only in pubs or private games in gr channel.

4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    I don't flame anyone and i always listen to captains.

5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    Well i think i need to improve as a player and learn better teamplay and i think that edl is the right place. I like to play gangers mostly like tiny/potm

6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    Like i said i need to improve my teamplay and also learn to play better support.

7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    no

Quote:
    8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    I would like to play a test game.

9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    thnx for your time
    Last edited by DjNaSoS; 9th October 2010 at 11:37 AM.

Safelist Member ^ILoveMyWallet^'s Avatar
    Omg its really you, DjNaSoS?
    !instant vouch no Test Game. Have fun

!added , gl.
    i'm a horse