Thread: Best flash site ever ?

Best flash site ever ?

post here the best flash site .

here is my fav flash site ->

Hidden Text click here to show
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

best: [url]http://waterlife.nfb.ca/[/url]

And others:

[url]http://www.2advanced.com/[/url]

[url]http://moodstream.gettyimages.com/[/url]

flash as in using flash, or build in flash?

using or built completely with flash i wanna see pure art !
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Honored Member
    Flash sites sux. Whenever I see any site that forces me to wait some secs to see ANY content inside, I automatically quit it and never come back (unless I'm sure that it contains something I really seek for).

Those are really good sites
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Safelist Member
    [URL="http://piv.pivpiv.dk/"]Best site[/URL]
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Quote Originally Posted by rake View Post
    flash sites sux. Whenever i see any site that forces me to wait some secs to see any content inside, i automatically quit it and never come back (unless i'm sure that it contains something i really seek for).
    +1

and a +1 for nonick
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Quote Originally Posted by Rake View Post
    Flash sites sux. Whenever I see any site that forces me to wait some secs to see ANY content inside, I automatically quit it and never come back (unless I'm sure that it contains something I really seek for).
    lol, look who's posting... And I support you :P

you dont have to wait for the content to load . you can just do one of your other activities until it loads the loading depends on ur connection and hardware anyway .... took me 15 sec to load the jim carry site.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

double post to keep the topic up

best flash site ever -> [url]http://kanyelicious.appspot.com/http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f24/what-are-your-favourite-kanye-west-imma-let-you-finish-72410/#post1063764[/url]
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

[url]http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Flash[/url]

flash site