Thread: Ladder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awards

Ladder

O to moje pytanie, czy jest jakas stronka ze statami? bo chyba ro i inni maja

Jak jest to kacza podaj

btw. napisalbys jakie komendy ma lvl3
    Nasze motto pochodzi ze świętej księgi Kaczodarianusa Wielkiego MCDXXXV pt. "Filozofia i rozważania Kaczomirany", brzmi ono: 'Wtenczas rzekł, a że jego słowa były rozkazem a zęby ociekały dotą, tak się stało: Poświęcisz swe ciało, by złączyć się ze strzałą! I tak uczynił mędrzec KaCzA".

Nie widziałem aby inny kraj miał stronę z statami, mają tylko zrobione odsyłacza do swojego forum jak Rumuni czyli [url]http://ss.eurobattle.net/ro[/url]

Ci co mają 3 lvl to chyba wiedzą jakie są komendy ?

~lvl 3
    mod = moderates channel
    kickall = kicks all users from channel except users with lvl 3 and more
    voice = gives voice to someone
    devoice = takes voice away
    sayingames = sends message to all games
    topic = changes topic of the channel
    ttopic = adding new temp topic (to remove dont type message !ttopic)
    announce = bot sends announcement based on wanted period of time(example !announce time message) to disable type !announce
    hostbots = returns nicks of avalible bots
    kickbots= kick all bots (not hostbots) from channel no need here :S as i say above
    minfo or messageinfo = prints the users that deny mass message and the number of them
    ginfo = returns the general info of users. (to add the general info type !addinfo user informations) to remove !addinfo user -
    ip = print the ip of guard bot host
    minslots = minimum slots that bot need to host freegame (freegame is for lvl 1 users. default 5 !sign)
    hold
    idle or afk or finger = auto kick afkers(less than 3lvl users) if no other message. else if message !afk stefos it print the time that stefos is idle(no kick him)
    addban user name = bans user from joining games
    users = print users bots hostbot and who use topaz by number only user who use this see more stats
    lvl and number 0 or 1 or ... to 6 = it print user s with that lvl ex !lvl 4 stefos007 [tems]....
    clvl name number = change lvl (user with 3 can change users with lvl 2 1 and 0. users with lvl 4 can change users with 3 2 1 (Not users with same lvl). Only root admin can change all users.
    cm country message = example !cm gr Hi gr ppl (it sends to all ppl from GR Hi gr ppl) (every 30 seconds for spam prob)
    fm message = you know what it do. (every 30 seconds for spam prob)
    addinfo = adds general info
    warn user reason= 3 warnings = -1 lvl bugs fixed for privius version( you cant warn your same lvl user or above)
    from user = ... easy..
    bans = count bans
    infos = count users that join channel
    dbstatus... tech informations
    privgoby <hostbot> <user> = create private game with xx hostbot and set owner any user you want.

Awards
    komenda mod nie dziala:>
    Nasze motto pochodzi ze świętej księgi Kaczodarianusa Wielkiego MCDXXXV pt. "Filozofia i rozważania Kaczomirany", brzmi ono: 'Wtenczas rzekł, a że jego słowa były rozkazem a zęby ociekały dotą, tak się stało: Poświęcisz swe ciało, by złączyć się ze strzałą! I tak uczynił mędrzec KaCzA".

Podbijam temat. Czy są jakieś klany polskie grające ladder games, albo jakiś mistrz dżedaj szukający swojego padawana?