Thread: Windows 7 taskbar buttons

Windows 7 taskbar buttons

by default windows 7 taskbar does not group similar buttons but i did something that i dont remember and now it does . i have a wow button which works as a executable and now when i click it it turns into a open window .... if i click it again it minimizes .

anyone got any idea how to revert this setting ?
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

yap if i understood correctly you want to have taskbar like on xp ...
    well you go to taskbar and start menu properties and there will be taskbar buttons ; just choose never combine or always combine and thats it ...
    Last edited by The.Playa; 14th September 2010 at 02:10 PM.

the never combine option sucks . i need it combined with the hide labels option .

so i need "never combine and hide labels"
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post
    the never combine option sucks . i need it combined with the hide labels option .

so i need "never combine and hide labels"
    There isn't such thing available on 7 Maybe if you get around with some registry hack or similar, though I do not know about that, but since there are lots of interface hacks for 7, there's a good chance you might find one suitable for your need. Good luck
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

there is , before i screwed it up the windows didn't stack but i don't remember how i did it .............. i'm sure that if i delete the current user and make another one the setting will be like before but i want to find out what i did ...

thanks for the reply.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

guys: how to make win 7 Menu start look like XP(classic windows). I could find that option in Vista but cannot change it in Win 7.

Quote Originally Posted by kranz View Post
    guys: how to make win 7 Menu start look like XP(classic windows). I could find that option in Vista but cannot change it in Win 7.
    right click on MY Computer , go to properties -> advanced system settings -> performance -> custom -> untick "Animations in the taskbar and Start Menu" .

or click for best performance and it will take you to windows classic theme .

OR search on google for "xp theme for windows 7" then you know what to do.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

i found proof that windows didnt stack and labels were hidden , a early screenshot made before i screwed with the settings. see the world of warcraft windows didnt stack.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla