Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Puppies thrown in river

AHAHHAHAHHA mizige owned !

but still u are soulless.

Inactive player.

Quote Originally Posted by MiZiGe View Post
    basically meaning, you are a bigger girl then she is
    Mizige how old you?With your posts you make me think you are immature.

Love towards animals makes me a girl?
    Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

Quote Originally Posted by MiZiGe View Post
    I find that quite the normal behaviour.
    *_* i cant believe u actually wrote that ......... so you find it normal to throw puppies into a river knowing that they will drown ?

well then i got just one question for you :

which of these puppies would look in the eyes , put in a bag , tie a rock around the bag opening and throw into a river ?

?
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

I do not find throwing puppies into the river a common behaviour. As such, it is hard to approximate what is normal in the case.

What I was trying to say, that I do not think the girl behaved like you want to portray her - like some kind of a monster. She was killing puppies, just as thousands of people did before her; because there was no food for them, their mother died, or w/e. This act requires stepping over personal feelings per-se. If you can do it with a song, yay for you.
    Others have to post on internet.

Mizige, there is no excuse for throwing puppies into a river to drown other than the fact that the respective person is either retarded or grew up in a twisted environment.

about your defensive argument : the puppies were brought to this world because of humans and it is humans that didn't take responsibility which lead to this HORRIBLE EXECUTION .

lets say you were brought to the world out of your parent's instinct to perpetuate the species . they let you live a little and then decide to dump you in a river because they don't have the possibility to feed you .

there is a wide range of fail in this :

- fail to take responsibility;
    - fail to educate children properly;
    - fail to intervene in order to prevent a natural disorder;
    - fail of consciousness;
    - fail to preserve life;
    - fail see that this is murder done by a child.

the list of fail goes a long way but this is the essential.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

VAI FMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DE ZDREANTZA, ii sculptez un catzelus pe lindic cu unghiera FMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

the gild did what she had to do.

she choose a quick death by throwing them into the river...
    better then let them starve.

MiZiGe is right. there are some others horrible things that looks common to us.
    i loovee *

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

there are much better and much more humane ways to killing animals then to throw them into a river

personally, I rather see a puppy throw that girl into the water and have her drown
    cause I'm quite certain the bitch will do much more to damage the environment then the puppies would ever do
    also, everyone always goes on that people are so much better than animals
    people are per definition animals, we are primates
    so, treat your animal brethren with some respect
    if you want to experience some respect for yourself

(man, even christians would agree with me)
    Hidden Text click here to show

you should read the bible man there is no heaven for pupy. all the animals are doomed ... to be killed
    i loovee *

Quote Originally Posted by dgavril View Post
    you should read the bible man there is no heaven for pupy. all the animals are doomed ... to be killed
    gingers have no souls either

btw you reminded me of my early childhood favorite anime :
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

all the animals are doomed ... to be killed
    I've read the bible five times
    I especially liked the old testament
    the new one is just pathetic

anyway, you should reread my post
    you've just pwned the entire human race

I don't mind though
    nice going
    :vuvu:

wtf man et: humans are made by God!
    we are not animals!
    do you feel like you are an animal?
    i rly don't!

claudiu tu taci ca nu vreau polemici cu tine. deja stiu parerea ta.
    i loovee *

so, if god only made humans
    that means that animals are the devils spawn
    man, you keep getting better and better
    troll on man, you're not disgracing anything at all

ffs this thing continue :S

Well let me tell u this happend in my country she is from small town called Bugojno (Bosnia & Herzegovina), on the same day when she was trowing those puppies into a river a drugged girl killed an old men with her car, basicly she ripped his legs out, and yet, that thing was forgotten, but GOD please forbid that someone forget the girl who trow A FCKIN PUPPIES INTO A RIVER.

ffs cut the crap and go on.

Or better let put a roap arround her neck and kill her like Saddam Hussein and let us reward this drugged girl.

ffs I cant believe this rly I cant.
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 20th January 2011 at 04:40 PM.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy View Post
    ffs this thing continue :S

Well let me tell u this happend in my country she is from small town called Bugojno (Bosnia & Herzegovina), on the same day when she was trowing those puppies into a river a drugged girl killed an old men with her car, basicly she ripped his legs out, and yet, that thing was forgotten, but GOD please forbid that someone forget the girl who trow A FCKIN PUPPIES INTO A RIVER.

ffs cut the crap and go on.

Or better let put a roap arround her neck and kill her like Saddam Hussein and let us reward this drugged girl.

ffs I cant believe this rly I cant.

yo, dawg. who gives a crap about a OLD man anyway ? he was prolly an alcoholic old geezer and ofc out of his mind tryin to cross the street by himself ( being old and whatnot ) but ... the puppies were still YOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!! POOR PUPPIES !!!!!!!

wtf man et: humans are made by God!
    idk bout you but my parents made me.

we are not animals!
    yes we are, its a proven fact that humans are animals.

do you feel like you are an animal?
    i feel like an animal all the time <3 and i love it.

claudiu tu taci ca nu vreau polemici cu tine. deja stiu parerea ta.
    pai, cand afirmi ceva in public esti supus criticilor. Stiu ca stii parerea mea dar eu ma exprim k sa o stie si altii.

p.s. religia e o industrie
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 7th February 2011 at 04:19 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast