Thread: Test Game - Results

Test Game - Results

VanGogh (Kunkka) - Few fail ships but u did very well this game. Also, ur picks were good and u farmed decent. Added to Trials.

icub4ucme (VS) - Very well played, nice warding/swaps/stuns. Added to Trials.

StandAndFight (Brodmoma) - Fail starting items... qb, salve, trees and clarity i think, that's very bad! You need some hp + ring of protection is very good since you were on lane and you could buy sobi mask and make RoB (basilus).So you would have some hp and armor boost and you would push so easily. Also, manta instead of bkb on brood is just no. Sign for the next TG.

SaleSRB (KOTL) - Nice team playing, good warding.. etc. The only thing i didn't like is that u took illuminate and u farmed on lane with brood, which is VERY VERY BAD! You have to let your carry farm and just be there in case he needs help + harass opponents. Overall you played very well. Added to Trials.

Black_Ghost^ (Transex) - Starting items - disaster. You didn't make even one wraith bad trough whole game, you were just going on "good items". Also, you auto attacked on lane, but later in team fights you were doing very well with silence and focusing supporters which i liked a lot. So i will give you chance to play next TG.

Epicrus (Undy) - Epic fail captain. You picked razor as first pick, undy as second, i was like wtf? In lobby u said u are good captain... + Your game play was very bad, you have no timing. Your item build is also fail. You should let lich finish his meka and you could make vanguard and hood so you can tank easily. Denied 2 weeks

[cr0]Domy (Rejzor) - Imbes farm but item build fail... You should go for vanguard + hood and manta after. Not pt, point booster(?), helm of dominator(????), skadi(?????????). Denied one week.

arcshade (Naix) - Good farming, good item build. Added to Trials.

Batman. (Lich) - Not so bad play, decent warding but bad starting items. Since you bought wards you should go for some hp boost items, not RoR and 2xbranch, that's bad. Your warding saved you(mostly). I hope i won't make mistake with you.Added to Trials.

[shaggy] (sven) - I see some potential in you but it's not enough for now. You should get blink so you can initiate much easier. Sign for the next TG.

Thread will stay opened just because there is one more TG running ATM. Please spare me of comments like: why this, why that? I said everything up here.

i am denied 1 week so i must wait 1 week so i can tg again,am i right??

Yep. Just take care about your item build. Read some guides for heroes you don't know what items to make... That should help you.

Note: You have to post vouch request again after your denial period pass.

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    @ second tg

Only scourge players are approved ( cm tiny puck and viper )

3 from sentinel ( morph lion pugna ) are denied 3 weeks, since you are complete pubbers who cant kill cm on trilane more than one time with pugna on it ><
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords
    Hidden Text click here to show

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Tnx for approve
    Btw on EDL channal now I still need to play some games to prove myself?

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    yes, you need to play few games, if no one reports u for low play or something your trial is over
    random ritords

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Can someone give replay of this tg
    Igrao sam malopre game sa murlockom da budem iskren ne znam koji mi je tacno bio skor ali nije bio los imao sam patiku zavrsenu do kraja agility , buterfly kao prvi item sastavljen , mask of madnes , odbijac i oko 2 k golda
    This is bulshit ... i rly had inafe . Croatian and serbians ......... Why does serbians always have better Forum section .... Why in balkan dota Its serbian letters .... (bre, ban unban sekcije zahtevi , kapiten .... Why not SOme cro WORD ! )

Quote Originally Posted by the_qq View Post
    deny is deny I will try luck ever.

Registered User [Cro]DotAMaster's Avatar
    Sina_ u Rly totally Failed that game...I mean You were alone down for like 15min and u were same lvl as me...Btw i DIDN'T fail! So Don't say complete pubbers or something like that becose in that game u were much whorse than me....i had like 2-2 and u were 2-10....And u didn't Gank 1 time!! U were just on ur lane farming while they 4 went mid...and you play on EDL....Total FAIL! And Yeah you shuld Give Burek That Replay so He can watch it and when he tells me im noob..ok then i guess i am...But YOu...lol...that must be a joke....SmartNoob....

And one more thing...We couldn't Kill becose of that stupid Pugna Who got Dec at lvl 13...Also lion was running on the whole map becose he was warding...And now you telll we couldn't kill...u fail...

Quote Originally Posted by [Cro]DotAMaster View Post
    And one more thing...We couldn't Kill becose of that stupid Pugna Who got Dec at lvl 13...Also lion was running on the whole map becose he was warding...And now you telll we couldn't kill...u fail...
    iLoL
    Xpam- C0r73z
    Quote Originally Posted by Plavsha View Post
    In Serbia, they teach us to be gangsta and smoke weed since we're 6. That can explain why all from Aleksinac are so hardcore!

y i total fail u got pt in min 30

anyway this thread was open just for me to write results dont spam like retards

i had 2-4 since they ganked me down without any support of yours or anything i cant do a shit,

i am supposed to gank with warlock? ok.

i so care for his opinion, i said mine, ur denied 3 weeks, kiss
    random ritords

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Lol ur A total EDl FAIL! ok after 3 weeks ill play again a test game....i just hope not to play with you ! Noob!

Quote Originally Posted by [Cro]DotAMaster View Post
    1. go check pls guide for pugna [url]http://www.playdota.com/guides/because-netherward-will-zap-yo-ass[/url] (now i know i shouldn't read this guide for lion morph pugna lane)
    2.u play carry i let u farm i left all creps for u (but u didnt farm good )
    3.i know i failed but u wasnt play better if u wanna check replay here u go

and one more think u said warlock fail ? he play alone with 2 opponents and he 10xbetter farm than u ;|

see u in next month
    My biggest ODL crime is :

I think i said something in my first post.