Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vouch Request

Registered User G.E.N.O.C.I.D.E's Avatar

Vouch Request

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Hi all,my name is Aleksandar i form Serbia and have 18 years...My nick name is G.E.N.O.C.I.D.E

2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    I m find it form forums and my fiends...I know BLACKEYE and owndpwndhard

3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    I started to paly about 3 years ago,i m palyed on old bots garena and now play on PD...and played some clan games....

4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    I m calm have good maners....

5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    I like to play Carry and gankers....

6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    I think dont need improvements....if you leet me in EDL i will show you....

7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    This is my first time..

8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    [url]http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c53e47f6531b[/url] priv game i was Tiny

[url]http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c53e5e378530[/url] priv game i was VISAGE

9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    I want to try somethig beeter like EDl to show my sklls....Ty anyway...
    Last edited by G.E.N.O.C.I.D.E; 31st July 2010 at 10:59 AM.

I know this guy he is good i played with him some games on PD....

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

He is my friend i suport him...nice guy

Weak replays, get new either sign for the new test game which wont be soon i guess due summer time.
    MASA LU SIR PAIN e foarte grasa si pizda ei e nerasa de cand s-a nascut

Weak replay ha????OK dude i saw what players play in EDL they are worst then me...like Quon....and you said weak replay...are you watch replay????saw players???

i have this one....

[url]http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c53f64697b0e[/url] Nevermore

And 1 question last vouch request by ANUKAS you give him chance without replay....???If he got chance why i cant got?????TY anyway
    i think my replays are not waek...If you said that is weak just look how many weak players take VISAGE....i think noboday in PRIV game....so dude just look i was good there....pls if you can.....
    Last edited by G.E.N.O.C.I.D.E; 31st July 2010 at 12:33 PM.

Genocide just stop cry....ur manners are bad think about that. btw GL

Dude i dont care if you are in EDL...gj for you....but i think I have replays you dont have and you was denied in your first Test game and now you got vouch,very funny...and you are IN Edl....that is not fair....I think i deserve chance in EDl...but admin Ba4eq will decide....i will not disapoint yyou....
    Last edited by G.E.N.O.C.I.D.E; 31st July 2010 at 01:00 PM.

Safelist member
    Awards

u says its priv ,so u play priv with rdso mode??

Safelist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G.E.N.O.C.I.D.E View Post
    Weak replay ha????OK dude i saw what players play in EDL they are worst then me...like Quon....and you said weak replay...are you watch replay????saw players???

i have this one....

[url]http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c53f64697b0e[/url] Nevermore

And 1 question last vouch request by ANUKAS you give him chance without replay....???If he got chance why i cant got?????TY anyway
    i think my replays are not waek...If you said that is weak just look how many weak players take VISAGE....i think noboday in PRIV game....so dude just look i was good there....pls if you can.....
    Like quon? quon is a nice suppot heroes player, he is already in EDL, you barely have a chance to get in and you say you are better than him? ...
    There are moments in your life when you appreciate yourself. That is pride. But there are other moments in your life when, besides yourself, people appreciate you. That is fame.

i know him, ok player. give him a chance... suport
    Hidden Text click here to show

Dude again u talking about me wtf? u want replay yea? [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104220[/url]

take it last cw Loc Vs LsFD my nick Moe gl

Omg i dont care about you ANUKAS dude nice you are in EDL gj...i just said they let you without replay...andi said my replays are not waek....Ba4eq pls dude if you have some time can you check all replays and the new replay too....If you give me a chance and if i m bad pls unvouch me instantly....Ty
    Last edited by G.E.N.O.C.I.D.E; 1st August 2010 at 11:04 AM.

OMG am celeb even here xD

@ genocide

Kid if I admit that u r better than me will that buy u free ticket to this league? ... Am not gosu, every1 knows that. If u have some pro priv replays or replays form other leagues post them, if not go play tg and stop whining.

Best part of your vouch : "I m calm have good maners...."

U just proved opposite.

Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements? - "I think dont need improvements..."

U must be imba indeed xD
    Last edited by Quon√; 2nd August 2010 at 02:52 PM.

Oh sorry but dont talk here about manners,because of if quon deserve with this manner(u can check him [url]www.playdota.eu)this[/url] guy can deserve it too.. Btw ı only talked about manner,ı dont know his skill which must be enough for vouchh req
    Don't use the brakes. Cars are made to go, not to stop!

@Matks Your link doenst work here and plz skip me at this issue cause am no subject here.

@ Genocide Well kid u must be really desperate. I found few your vouch attempts :

[url=http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=111868] vouch attempt 1[/url]

[url=http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=109984] vouch attempt 2[/url]

With this _admin_ nick u sent vouch for moderator on pd. We had a good laugh about that xD

My last game with your big brother Djole was [url=http://www.edlt.tk/]game 337[/url]. I played carry PL and he was mid with cm. We were both good imo.

Now have some dignity and dont vouch here anymore and take some1s place for tg.

Btw your accounts will be banned on pd.
    Last edited by Quon√; 2nd August 2010 at 03:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast