Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: he can be unfair as he wants

he can be unfair as he wants

hi, i know this section is for bad manners but i couldnt find any place to report this. Its about an admin named [osa]mladenus. We were playing together in an odlgame, my team was winning and when he was farming alone i killed him 3 times he said in game ' i can shut the game u know and ban u for this ' etc but i thought he was kidding.After he died 3 times alone in jungle we finished the game i mean it took like 5 mins more maybe than a usual game like 45 mins or so.After the game he just banned me and told me that life is unfair he is an admin and he can do whatever he likes.I swear on my familys life im telling the truth this guy only banned me because i played better and killed him many times,and he sometimes talks on w3-dota channel as he likes and ban ppl too. pls stop the persons who have those kind of nonsence and dont let the server admins be so unfair please.

NOTE: i got 4 screen shots to prove it but i cant upload it to the website it gives some kind of error please help me about it =(
    Last edited by crest_; 18th July 2010 at 01:54 PM.

replay? error too?

Do you have replay or screens?

also, what about this;

[url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=110723[/url]

I see you have troubles with manners etc

i found a way to add but its as rar files

and i had few days ago trouble with vangogh i wont deny it, i was wrong but it was about something else and i wont do it again for sure.

and I told him i was pissed for no reason too(to vangogh), by the way i dont have the replay because i didnt think he can just ban me after the game 2 players even whispered me ' u got banned oww what a retard ' i can find those players too if u like,but im not lying that guy is using his force for his own good,please help us about it
    Last edited by MiZiGe; 19th July 2010 at 08:57 AM.

Too bad I don't have replay either... Just one thing, I see you're swearing about telling the truth. Why don't you swear here what you told me by /w:

Something like: teammate asked us to farm more and not to finish so fast, so I listened to him.

Anyhow, swearing if family's life is pathetic in real life and it's even more pathetic on the internet.

It was like min 27 and one of my teammates said ' i want to farm a bit more like 1 mins for my last item' and i didnt rush to ur base alone to finish the game,couldnt do it either and everyone knows that u are an unfair admin i can prove it and find those players.

u banned many players just for fun at channel and laughed at them , noone could have said anything because they were scared to get banned aswell, i made a huge mistake too when i was very upset against vangogh,but i told u i deserved it , why cant u just admit that u are a selfish guy who thinks who can make anything when he likes
    Last edited by MiZiGe; 19th July 2010 at 08:58 AM.

Everyone knows that I'm unfair admin - I won't deny it.

However, it's the question of personal point of view.

Anyhow, I checked screenshots, how can you be so bitchy? Why don't you upload 5,6 screenshots of our conversations made those? Pfff... I know where is this going.

I'll say you this: Say you're sorry and it won't happen again, wait until ban expires or I'll take care that something even worse than 7 day ban happens. And yes, this is threat.

you can try doing whatever you like , you were just angry when u lost and u had a feeling that u can do whatever u like, I wont say I'm sorry and you should lose ur status,even if u ban me after this, it will be a proof for me that this whole eurobattle is filled with egoist persons like u who feel like kings and do whatever they like.

Yes, I am egoist, but I don't feel like king. And I am bad person according to what most of the people say. Some people would like to see me die too. But do you think I really was angry because of the game? Do you think I'm wasting my emotions/energy on such as you?

no I just think that u basically banned me because i killed u 3 or 4 times in a simple game, and if that doesnt make u lose ur status as admin , I wont bother anyone else again

If I was banning all people that killed me 5 times, or more, I think ODL would increase ban percentage for aprox. 15%.

U were banning ppl on channels as u like and then laugh at them, u banned me because you feel/think you can do it,however u dont have any honor to apologize to all those ppl u have been behaved wrong,instead u are saying that you are an egoist unfair admin who can actually threat ppl on web sites, I would love to meet u IRL =)

Let me get this straight: You're accusing me for many bad things, banning people, laughing at them, abusing my position, but you don't have any proofs for those? Why don't you swear once more, so we all believe you?

I wish I could say the same for you abour RL. Told ya, I don't waste my emotions/energy over some unimportant people, nor should you. Anyway, I can't waste my time here anymore, I have to go.

All people that knows me better here, know that I'm righteous. Over.

I have my proofs as screen shots,and ur posts show which kind of person u are too, i wonder what you would do without ur adminship status in your life =p, and btw that attitude ' and yes this is a threat! im righteuos OVER . do u really think that u are important ' etc looks so stupid. U really think u can just act like that and affect ppl dont u ? it only shows u more pathetic
    Last edited by crest_; 18th July 2010 at 03:37 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast