Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: aramachus_last

New User

aramachus_last

Ok, this is the only ss I could get...my ping was ok and he's ping was ok too(like 50). Please check the seconds doing nothing from the end of the game. Thnx.
    P.S. I suspect him using mh this game.
    Replay here [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=109975[/url]
    Last edited by taekwondoitf; 7th July 2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Forgot ss

u dont need ping bcz this is custom kick.
    xPam acc B0S]Shine/Clan B0S

MAn, i will answer here for both, mh and dischack. FIrstly i didnt disc, my light went off, (nestala mi struja) serbians will understand what this mean, secondly: i dont have map HACK and i will post u my screen shot which i took before my comp shutted down, and thirdly let me ask u something; DO u rly think u would win this game and that was the reason me to kick u? I mean who ar eu trying to lie, u had heroes 4 levels lower then mine, we both had an expo, and how would u win ??? Just answer me why would i disc u a noob who was i supposed to win.. n/c
    pm: i couldnt opet this picture in paint, only nero worked out and it doesn show whole picture, so i will post u that original version which i have in folder localdiscC/program files/warcraft/screenshots. You try to reopen it and tell me how me to do that after u do that....

Here u go ss for mh, NOOB.

Registered User California.Love's Avatar
    Off the record .. u can see 3 threads Aramachus^wcg Paralelopiped and diferencijal disckahckers where this guy always says : OH my power went off..ur hillaroious this is invalid report but i will tell u why u disc bcz he had expo with 10 towers and u coudnt break it..so dont put up the story about heroes lvl .
    xpaM acc: JustMassWisps

ah now i see its ck lol u dont need ping

I looked the replay, couple caviots :

There are some juicy cr33p jacks but im not gonna judge that,

BUT,

we both had an expo, and how would u win
    How could he lose that game explain me that pls?!?!, moment as ur shade saw his units u went off. I Mean every noob who will watch this replay would realise that he would wipe the floor with you.

Your units were no match for him, i mean he had more spellbreakers then u had fiends, and not to meantion dragonhawks omg,

And if by some miracle he would lose that fight, he would rebuild himself in a secound. And i cant say same about you for rebuilding units...

Dont use we had both expo as ur argument, simply becouse he had expo whole game and u placed it 10sec before u went off...

In my opinion he saw his units with shade, realised he had no chance to win , disced him intentionaly...

00Unkn0wn00 : I WANT IN YOUR CLAN
    00Unkn0wn00 : INVITE ME PLSSSS
    OHGOOD : SO YOU WANT TO BECOME THE MEN?
    00Unkn0wn00 : OF COURSE
    OHGOOD : YOU ARE A GIRL NOW ?
    OHGOOD : POOR BASTARD
    00Unkn0wn00 : ....

[url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=105953[/url]
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?p=1027962&posted=1#post1027962[/url]
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104636[/url]
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=108273[/url]
    HA HA HA this guy is really amazing if u check this threads( all of his acc ofc) u can see that he every second time gives us lame excuse like my father come to my room and reset my pc my power went down so i thouhgt maybe this time alien came to his room and told him : u must disc! that would solve the mistery... ur pathetic ur kid who is chasing for stats or i should say stats lover..ur lame and u deserve ip ban for multi hack .. last time miz told u last chance now i think its time ... enjoy nab ggl.. and first time im on ohgood side he is 100% right.

tttt

this guy have to be retarded in some higher way ,couse still he getting bann and he nonstop cr8 new accs and than always smth happend rabbit put kabel off etc..when i was reporting him for dc before year he get noted now everyone know hes retard he just need ip bannor cut his hand

I told u the reason, i lost my connection due to power. I had no reason no disc because i had 4 levels higher of my heroes, i would own him easily in battle, and i would win ofc. Yesterday we played and the situation was pretty same and i won him, now it would be same also... Anyway you are not moderators to judge something which you donot see objectivily, moreover u should be punished for flaming... The thing that you dont love me and the thing you are always losing from me is not enough...

man rly are u normal ?? can u tell us plz how can u win him ohgood tell the fact .. and tell me what u think about 4 other discs u made this few months?

tttt

yea armahcus so your advices for other starting cheaters is to never say fact (i just disced ) and always think some new shit like " power " yeah man next time will be probably that cabel put off by magical power

Ask yourself that kind of question. Ok, if you think he would win me, lets play 5 times cg, you can host for him, and lets sort out this problem. I say i would win and i am sure 100%, we can play 5 times and if i win all 5 times it would mean that he wouldnt win me that match, if i lose i will be wrong, and moreover i didnt mention about report that he doesnt even have pings lol!

u still talking about shits around case, everyone know u just dicked, even when il take fact u are clean plaer why u were banned soo many times..?

This guy is a joke.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast