Thread: Vouch Request

Vouch Request

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    My name is Tasos,I am 17 years old and I live in Greece.
    2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    Well,I was in dpl like a year ago maybe more.Then edl came out and i was there too with another nick (Dr3nZ0R.).Propably i was unvouched for innactivity.I don't blame anyone.I was innactive in xpam for a long time.The point is that I am back now and I intend on staying here.I have a bunch of old friends here.Some are abgoulas,stefos007,s-undead,nut]meshuggah,neverazor.Well i guess they haven't really forgotten their old "riper".That was my silly childish nick once.
    3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    Here is the boring part.I have been playing dota for about 6-7 years with lots lots of brakes(Especially wow).I have played on xpam,ggc,some irc,northrend and local(esp tours).I assume i am a nice player.I'm sure i was better once but wow f*cked me up like a lot.Nothing more to say.
    4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    Well about the "manners" stuff i was a rly bad kid with a rly bad temper once.I think I've grown up like both physically and mentally.I almost never lose my temper nowadays.I play for fun and that's all.Never played to be the best.It's just a game to me.
    5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    I'm a professional player.I can play all roles,esp carry cause I adore farming.
    6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    Well like i said wow was my problem.I think i need to get more experience in tours because there has been a long time since my last one.I also need general improvements.I am certain this will happen eventually.
    7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    Yes i have.
    [URL="http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=99914"]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=99914[/URL]
    8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    Since i've been playing wow for some months now and no dota,I would like to apply for a testgame if possible.
    9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    I don't think i've skipped anything.I hope I'll be accepted.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
    Regards
    Last edited by JusTCaLLMeGoD; 1st July 2010 at 07:52 AM.
    Rest in peace Paul Gray.

Good luck and i hope we are together in the test game
    Last edited by johnis15; 30th June 2010 at 03:32 PM.

Signed.