Thread: Vouch request for Johnis15

Vouch request for Johnis15

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    My name is John im 15 years old and i come from Greece. Name on server: johnis15

2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    I found about EDL from my friends:stefos007,EvilAferMatix,seer_of_death,[GTP],Otsalan.I want to get in the league because i want to improve my skills make new friends and many other things.

3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    I started playing lan with some friend,then garena but from then i've been playing Eurobattle.net for 2 years and i really like this server.I think i have started Dota since 2006.

4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    Even though I am young and careless I love playing dota and it's my passion. I will make my best to join edl because when i have some goals i achieve them

5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    My favorite hero of dota is Shadowfiend(Nevermore) and i enjoy playing this hero because he needs a lot of experience at farming last hitting and know the correct distances of each Shadowraze

6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    I think i am good at last hitting the thing that i need improvement is the way i take part in the team fights

7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    No

8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).
    I would like to take part in a test game if possible

9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    Nothing more to say

Quote Originally Posted by johnis15 View Post

I found about EDL from my friends:stefos007,EvilAferMatix,seer_of_death,[GTP],Otsalan.I want to get in the league because i want to improve my skills make new friends and many other things.
    I feel honored to be between these players go ninja vouch for johny walker and insta promote to captain imo

Registered User [GDP]Unforgiven's Avatar
    Insta vouch
    Olimpiakos+women and nothing else matters

I want to see this johny playing sf solo mid against joker like np!!

do u play DPL at dotarank ?
    i'm a horse

gogo vouch!

i really dont understand you and who is joker???

You misunderstood question 5 but anyways, good luck in the test game.