Thread: Channel unban request !!!

Exclamation Channel unban request !!!

I dont know why but the [GR] bot in greece channel is not here anymore. So for fun i programed my ghost bot and created a channel "Topic". At first the topic could only be seen by admins. But because i erased my admin database at mistake, i (for only a few days) make the topic to be shown at everyone, in order to write at the topic that if anyone wants to be admin again to tell me (cause i had a big admin database). So someone that did not like this banned my bot account from gr channel.

BUT. In the 'topic' i created i had an info msg (that is being shown only once) telling that if u dont like the topic just type !topic off

Now i have changed it again (namely the topic is seen by admins again)

So PLZ if someone (ex. Server Operator) sees this, unban my bot account at channel Greece

My bot account : bot32
    Last edited by kisame_gr; 21st June 2010 at 09:39 PM.

First of all, why was that account banned from channel "Greece"?
    The more I see the less I know

To explain it better, i programed my bot to whisper to the admins when they enter the channel the topic (topic was something i wrote ex. Good morning all). But as i said i reseted my admin database and i did not remember who was admin because many people use my bot. So for a few days i made my bot to whisper the topic to anyone that joins the channel in order to inform the admins that database is deleted and to tell me to make them admins again

But i guess that someone that did not like it (i dont know who and he was not admin at my bot for sure) reported my bot account for spaming at greece channel. So someone banned my bot account at channel greece

But (as i said) i changed it again and bot only whisper to admins again and does not spam

OK FIXXED

I found the channel operator and unbanned my bot account

New User

Channel unban request !!!

how do you unban yourself on irc. BEST ANSWER WILL BE CHOSEN. also please dont say u will probably get urself banned again! also the channels name is.

:locked:
    The more I see the less I know