Thread: Problems about Euroloader with Windows 7

Problems about Euroloader with Windows 7

Hi

i had a windows XP, and now i bought a windows 7, so i put the warcraft from the XP in a pendrive and put it in the windows 7 (with patch maps, everything).

warcraft works without problems, but the euroloader is like 'not installed' and im having problems to install it. patch is there, but doesnt installs, it says:

"An error has occured preparing the patch. This problem can commonly be corrected by reinstalling the game and trying the update again.If the error repeats then contact Blizzard Technical Support."

anyway, i have downloaded another warcraft and the problem is the same.

Please Help Me!
    Thank you anyway.

check the patch, if you try to update, example patch 1.21 ~1.24e, this same errors occurs, the correct is update pach per patch... but i don't know... check this
    Farewell and I hope to never see you again.

Download patches from blizzard directly:

[url]http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21220&rhtml=tru e[/url]

my problem is because i cant update patches, problems before start to install the patch. so any patch u give to me, wont work =/

a friend said that it is happenning because i have windows7, with 64 bits, and look like it only works on 32bits. what do you think?

Please help me
    Thank you anyway.

What is the error you get when you try to install the patches?

1) Try to update windows installer. It should be version 5.0 (and maybe higher, did not check it) for win 7.

2) Download and apply full 1.24e patch accordingly to your warcraft version from [url]http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21224[/url]

thats the error:
    "An error has occured preparing the patch. This problem can commonly be corrected by reinstalling the game and trying the update again.If the error repeats then contact Blizzard Technical Support."

my computer isnt installing patches, any patch, do u understand?
    always when i try to install any patchs it says whats write up.

a friend said that it is happenning because i have windows7, with 64 bits, and look like it only works on 32bits. what do you think?

Thank u.

You need to recreate registry entrys

Download and run [url=http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=130530&d=1263652050]War3RegFixer[/url]. Run server installer with Administrator rights.

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by _NightPaladin_ View Post
    thats the error:

my computer isnt installing patches, any patch, do u understand?
    always when i try to install any patchs it says whats write up.

Thank u.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuki View Post
    1) Try to update windows installer. It should be version 5.0 (and maybe higher, did not check it) for win 7.

2) Download and apply full 1.24e patch accordingly to your warcraft version from [url]http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21224[/url]
    Done?