View Poll Results: how do you like this drummer ?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • best - im a pro rocker

12 57.14%
  • mediocre - i listen to rap

3 14.29%
  • averege - i listen to pop

0 0%
  • sux - like me !

6 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rate this drummer !

Rate this drummer !

texas rock , at a wedding , no playback .

pay attention at 1:25 and beyond ........

Hidden Text click here to show
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Blog Entries
    I guess thousands of other drummers could play on that song. If you only listened to it, you wouldn't notice anything better.

He's better because he does a bit of a showoff.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

The way he hits the cymbals in the start is lol... And he hits the hi-hat with he other end of that stick, PRO !

@ cen : its not the song that is special here .... its his drumming wild and full of rage yeah the showoff ..... thats what i wanted to point out ..... this guy is so good he does it with his eyes closed i call it passion applied to music .

edit : here is an interview with the mad drummer -> [url]http://hyphytek.net/?p=918[/url] + [url]http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/48514/drummer-at-wrong-gig-has-the-right-stuff/[/url]
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 14th June 2010 at 02:53 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Damn, he's sick!

Among the professionals, my favorite:

As for the unknown, this is the best one I saw:

I have every respect for Frank Beard from ZZ Top, but he's not even close...

wtf are those poll options

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post
    As for the unknown, this is the best one I saw:

awesome

Registered User I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(

Pro pro pro

Quote Originally Posted by MiZiGe View Post
    wtf are those poll options
    an attempt to make the ppl vote BEST

@ Mladenus ...

that professional drummer u linked has NO style , NO life , NO PASSION , NO HEADBANG , NO drumstrick-twirling .

idk wtf u see so special about him .... this thread is NOT about the music .... its about the art of drumming link me a drummer that beats the drums viciously like a redneck beats his wife .... thats art ...
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 14th June 2010 at 06:49 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post
    that professional drummer u linked has NO style , NO life , NO PASSION , NO HEADBANG , NO drumstrick-twirling .
    You know, some people could actually kill you cuz of those words...

Who're you to talk like that about one of the best drummers and one of the most respected ones in the world? What the fuck, dude? No style? Twirling is for kids... Anyway, in that video he hadn't time for that shit, cuz he demonstrated his speed. Anyway, type Joey Jordison on youtube, educate yourself a bit, then talk like that. You might also want to see Lars Ulrich from Metallica. Anyway, before talking about "the best" something, take a good look on the other things... Geez....... Can't believe... No passion, lol...

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlife View Post

awesome
    if I ever run into this guy
    I'm buying him a drumkit

Eurobattle.net Backer
    That fat guy is a little on fire I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by AleLeLElele View Post
    o hi tayschrenn come dota

come kassel shaved cock , hitler style

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post
    You know, some people could actually kill you cuz of those words...

Who're you to talk like that about one of the best drummers and one of the most respected ones in the world? What the fuck, dude? No style? Twirling is for kids... Anyway, in that video he hadn't time for that shit, cuz he demonstrated his speed. Anyway, type Joey Jordison on youtube, educate yourself a bit, then talk like that. You might also want to see Lars Ulrich from Metallica. Anyway, before talking about "the best" something, take a good look on the other things... Geez....... Can't believe... No passion, lol...

Learn to respect other peoples opinion . The one u linked is probably the most well known or w/e but his drumming doesn't speak to me :< . I wont educate myself about that Jordinson guy .... what i said was my personal opinion and nothing can change it no matter how many good things i read about him or no matter how many of his fans bich at me .....
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Joey Jordison is so lame drummer that he has to use triggers, but keep on living with a deception of mainstream metal that he is one of the best... and I don't know how you can claim he's one of the best when you have zero drumming education And Lars Urlich is average
    Dancin' with myself...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast