Thread: v.r. Aledati

This color is only for nabs!
    Awards

v.r. Aledati

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.

My name is Goran, I'm 21 years old, 2. year of Mechanical Enginering. I live in BiH. Bnet name: Aledati

2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.

I think isnt so hard to find any league on Bnet, i think there are only 2 good leagues..this one and ss. I think many ppl i know play on this league but i am not sure because i didnt play on bnet for 2 years so i dont know exactly.

3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)

I started playing DotA 7-8 years ago here, on xpam. played mostly pub and first good league i played was HB. 2 years ago I left xpam and played on garena. I play many leagues there, INT-EXL, G-Dota league, Guerilla Method league, Dota-Gaming. And I still play all those leagues.

4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.

I am ok guy, I dont know if i am mannered...i talk about facts if u failed i will tell you u are failed i cant stfu about that, especially about picks!

5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?

I am skilled well if we talk about carry heroes cuz i play carry only...i am noob support and in clan i play support only when my teammates wanna make fun of me xD

6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?

I dont know...i play carry only and i work on that only and i dont know exactly what should i improve here...but about support i should improve a lot of things and gangs too maybe.

7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.

No i didnt.

8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league). Also, we would be thankful if you would upload your replay HERE(replay.garena.com).

[url]http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/73477489/file.html[/url]
    [url]http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/46812174/file.html[/url]

note: those replays are from garena and my nick is GBTM.Ale

9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.

y, if anyone wanna say more info about trials ty. i will not able to play these days on bnet, i have 2 tours on garena thats why i ask about trials. but in 20 days i wanna come back on bnet for few months.

Add quotes and upload your replay on replay.garena.com or any other replay analyzer.

Awards

rules says quotes are not necessary and what's difference about uploading replay? just click download.

I am the one who made that rules, so if i say do it, than do it.

Awards

ok my lord !
    when i come at home i will fix this all, cant from here !

GBTM.Ale

lol

Awards

oO ale je moja skracenica od aledati posto nisam mogao GBTM.Aledati, ne brini ne kopiram te rofl

Awards

i changed my mind, i wont fix anything because u didnt checked replay so u think aply is more important than player, deny me and close, ty.

Ok, cya.