Thread: VR Req

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

VR Req

1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Hello! My name Silviu and my server account is Shark. I am 19 years old and live in Bucharest, Roumania.

2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    I know about this league about 1 year, and have some friends there who play extremely well and I want to do my share of it.

3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    I playing on Eurobattle for 3-4 years and I feel ready for this league, to learn more

4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    I am tempered guy, and not flame anyone and honest and respect ppl around me.

5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    I like playing support because I like heroes with Intel, there are not many who like to play Intel, most see them as playing with the agility heroes

6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    I think my luck need some improvements

7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    Ive made a vouch request before, i was denied for 3 week and im here to try again

8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league).
    I'd like to apply for test game

9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    Pwn wallet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you wanna help eurobattle.net just dowload this filles:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104340

what do u mean ?
    i'm a horse

Another copy paste another deny

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you wanna help eurobattle.net just dowload this filles:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104340

<StockTME> CJELA HRVATSKA VAS GLEDA NEMOJTE SPUSIT U 20 MINUTA!
    <CRO|WiLdOo> negleda moja mater
    <CRO|WiLdOo> kako to?
    <CRO|WiLdOo>
    <StockTME> mma gleda
    <StockTME> tu je samnom
    <StockTME> jedemo kekse i mljeko
    <StockTME> i gledamo mitcha

Safelist Member ^ILoveMyWallet^'s Avatar
    Do you think you fairly improved since your last time? Or am I just loosing time around here?

Man i dont understaing, if u wanna deny me just dont post and write Deny. or sign me for TG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safelist Member ^ILoveMyWallet^'s Avatar
    Yu understaing this?
    bye bye
    Denied for another month.