Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rotund'jere the Necrolyte guide by Sina

I don't see the point of taking sadist from 10-11 lvl..Because,until then,you will probably get some items that have mana/hp regeneration and stats would be more useful than sadist..But no,I prefer sadist at the beginning,especially if you go solo mid vs some hero that has small hp and you would harass him better with death pusle than with second spell(if we even can call it harass)..
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Well tito, if we talk about equally skilled players, i highly doubt he can go against double line except if you have support from a jungling or roaming hero there..

About sadist... well you got some point, but also in levels 8-9 you may expect team fights and some major killing around so aura will surely be quite useful to be around, while sadist is good only for spell farming and mass pushing creeps what makes you very vulnerable to gangs.

also this guide mentiones necro has already enough escape mehanizms when lothar is mentioned... wrong he has none(not that is support lothar build), thats why he can't stand a average combo dual lane with same skill players...
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Its not about the skill of players, its about the strenght of the double line, for example even dark- and demon-storm would rape, lets say maelik playing wd-sven..

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    for example even dark- and demon-storm would rape, lets say maelik playing wd-sven..
    Wanna bet... Everything is possible with them

haha jokes

Any 600 range hero can handle a dual lane. Do silencer/medusa/warlock/pugna/krob/drow/razor have any escape mechs? No. Can they handle a dual lane? Yes. Furthermore, necro got a heal.

Spending 4 skill points in aura for 5hp/sec harass is awfully bad, i'd rather spend it on stats and hit them for +8. 1 lvl of aura on lvl 2/4 and rest is maxing pulse and stats, finishing aura on 12/13/14. Lvl 4 sadist makes powerfarming mega easy and you can clear 3 waves quickly and teleport to other lane with full mana. Leave aura for midgame, when heroes have over 1000 hp and it actually starts hurting, get 1 lvl early because it scales like 2 upgraded levels (0.4 for 1 point instead of 0.2) Also it doesn't affect heroes with more than 300 range in lane.

Bloodseeker is countered with tp/travels/meka/blademail/ghost scepter/linken/shivas/hex/whatever, you can just teleport out of his ganks or just stand there and outdps him. Also he can't outcarry necro late, and loses lane vs necro so he's not a threat.

Necro is a bad solo. His spells are weak early, got long cd, he got no way to replenish his low manapool and his animation/projectile speed suck. He's also easily ganked from any sidelane on mid, and outfarmed by just about any hero till he reaches lvl 7/8. Also his aura won't do anything vs ranged heroes.Therefore don't send him mid and give that tinker/sf/storm free 10 min travels, send him against a dual lane, and with proper lane control and farm u will reach lvl 5 fast, build treads and not die from any combos. It's also easier to control the lane where range hero is a couple of levels below you and his spells can't harm you so much.
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Quote Originally Posted by TeCkToNik. View Post
    write a guide for kamikaza's storm..

btw good job.
    Mby kamikaza build dagon on storm and u will rape
    Joke )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you wanna help eurobattle.net just dowload this filles:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104340

Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    Any 600 range hero can handle a dual lane. Do silencer/medusa/warlock/pugna/krob/drow/razor have any escape mechs? No. Can they handle a dual lane? Yes. Furthermore, necro got a heal.

Spending 4 skill points in aura for 5hp/sec harass is awfully bad, i'd rather spend it on stats and hit them for +8. 1 lvl of aura on lvl 2/4 and rest is maxing pulse and stats, finishing aura on 12/13/14. Lvl 4 sadist makes powerfarming mega easy and you can clear 3 waves quickly and teleport to other lane with full mana. Leave aura for midgame, when heroes have over 1000 hp and it actually starts hurting, get 1 lvl early because it scales like 2 upgraded levels (0.4 for 1 point instead of 0.2) Also it doesn't affect heroes with more than 300 range in lane.

Bloodseeker is countered with tp/travels/meka/blademail/ghost scepter/linken/shivas/hex/whatever, you can just teleport out of his ganks or just stand there and outdps him. Also he can't outcarry necro late, and loses lane vs necro so he's not a threat.

Necro is a bad solo. His spells are weak early, got long cd, he got no way to replenish his low manapool and his animation/projectile speed suck. He's also easily ganked from any sidelane on mid, and outfarmed by just about any hero till he reaches lvl 7/8. Also his aura won't do anything vs ranged heroes.Therefore don't send him mid and give that tinker/sf/storm free 10 min travels, send him against a dual lane, and with proper lane control and farm u will reach lvl 5 fast, build treads and not die from any combos. It's also easier to control the lane where range hero is a couple of levels below you and his spells can't harm you so much.
    I disagree with the dual lane part of the post, its not same when you are playing a bigger level krobe or razor spamming a spell that hurts them both from distance plus farm, and playing necro who can't do shit.
    Necro got heal? y one heal of 150 will save you from a doublestun sure...
    and y you sure counter that bs with tp back to base and your team fights 4v5...
    blademail theory can counter anyone so its stupid, and rest items don't solve your "silenced" problem, only linken if u have luck...
    also thing is what does bs do to necro on lvl 6, he just has to see him and necro = dead if he don't have tp, even if he tps he lose gold / exp
    Last edited by Fika[F]; 18th May 2010 at 08:54 AM.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

It all depends on dual lane turds. Against sven + wd or almost anything + wd necro, as almost any hero doesnt stand any chance. Simply, 1 wd stun and you are dead. But against some other lanes (for example venge sven) necro is great as a solo hero. Put lvl 1 aura on your 1st level, then max pulse and stats/sadist. Get as early items 4 branches and mass heal items, farm fast stick pt and outharras em. Then, when you are 6 any gang and our necro has free kill.
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Krobelus can't be stunned i heard. And necro got a heal that counts like +3 str at lowest lvl, krobelus got nothing. Ofc i agree with artan because nowadays popular stunners are ridiculous with their stun damage or side spells like maledict/terror, but when u get pt u got around 950 hp + heals so you won't die for sure. It's also easy to harass a melee hero so they can't initiate a combo on you when he's on 40% hp.

BS is crap against necro, as i mentioned. Going by that logic, every hero like venge/lion/wd/silencer/ranged agi/ranged int is dead when ruptured + silenced, teamfights are 4v5 and u lose farm every time he casts rupture on u. Well no -.-
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Glad to see rawr is actually improving and started thinking !

There were times he was laughing at me OMG PT ON NECRO, NEWB!

I always laugh when someone makes radiance on necro..Even hex is bad,imo...Necro should be tank,with items like shiva(which allows you to spam slow + death pulse = wave = gold) or hot.Even soul booster is good,but after it got nerfed,it doesn't so useful for team...

P.S Blademail is good item for necro,because opponents usually focus him in teamfight in late game because of heals and aura and slow...

Safelist Member
    Awards
    I always laugh when someone makes radiance on necro.
    At edc amateur, quaterfinals winner bracket i made radiance on necro and raped them 1v5 at 30th min, having meka+pt+stick+2bracers+radi, no, its not a bad item, it never is, untill 50th min.

But probably u are team got fed and opponents were not strong enough to face you...If opponents have good combos and disablers,radi is not good,because you cannot survive in team fights if you are getting focused.That's why tank items are better for him than dps..Even scepter is useless..

Safelist Member
    Awards
    You are useless : ))

You need to know to play, not be idiot and go 1000 range infront of your teammates, look at me, i got radi, i can kill you all! If 5 jump you, you cast heal/meka/ulti, kill one, and in meantime es dagger in and rape em all and yes, you do win. On the other hand, no one will ever think about focusing necro with shiva/hot, you're gonna be good tank, but yet, useless for your team

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast