Thread: Re: Muslims Thread

Re: Muslims Thread

Hello Guys,

As the previous thread: [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=105388[/url] was locked with the first post not edited and still showing that youtube clip. I feel I am obliged to reply. I don't thinking locking the thread was a good idea, it is good to discuss these things maturely.
    If admins, for a reason or another, don't want to keep the discussion open, then either move my post to that thread and lock it (to keep my right to reply for the first post) or delete the whole thing all together (not good idea).

Anyway, I just want to say a few things about the youtube clip and the thread.

First, no sources of any kind was presented in the video, I can make a similar one about Christianity or Jewism, with whatever numbers I want and place it on youtube. Making a video with nice voice and numbers does not make it facts.

Second, as many people pointed, religion in general is declining. Atheism is increasing, and wither you are a believer or not you can easily notice that. If it makes you happy, in Islam, we are told that there will come a time that no one will know what 'God' is, what 'Islam' or 'religion' is. If you are not a believer, a quick research online on the rates of Atheism in different countries over the years will show that it is increasing quickly.

Third, I didn't quite get why Islam's flag is Turkey's flag reversed? They don't even talk Arabic ...

Forth, assuming some of the numbers are true, I didn't understand what is the problem with the immigration part ? Population in the world is increasing and the earth has the same size, some people in crowded countries (middle east) will travel to countries with small population size. Thats logical. Religion has nothing to do with that.

Fifth, I can't believe they actually quoted Muammar Al Gaddafi. That was ridiculous. No offense for the people of his country but he is a very weird person that is made fun of on TV openly. He has no common sense and lives in some ancient time. One of the things he did was openly curse and insult the UN members and other country presidents, while talking in UN. Another thing he did when he was invited to my country was insist he bring his tent and camp in front of the parliament and refused to go to any hotel. If you don't believe me google him. He doesn't represent Islam or even the Arab world in any way.

Sixth, about the meeting in USA. Maybe don't think in such a limited way? It's not like the meeting was to discuss how to over run the government or kill all other religions. If you want to keep people under control you should have plans. Positive plans. Thats why we have governments to keep its people under control.

Finally, how offending is that clip? Every reference to 'islam' was extremely placed in a bad connotation. You must realize that Islam is not Binladin. Islam is not Al Qauida. Islam is not Iran. Islam is not Syria. Islam is not Saddam Husien. Islam is not people or groups or countries. It's a religion. Those people are responsible for their acts, not islam. We, as muslims, hate them for using our religion as shield for their inhuman acts. They wanted to blame something for what they did, islam was the easiest target and the most thing people will buy. As the youtube clip, you should wake up. Wake up and see that the media is all manipulated. This century the attack is on Islam, but next time it might be on Christianity or Jewism or any other religion. As there are Christian murderers, pedophiles, perverts ... etc there are muslims of the same sort. In the world there are bad humans that do bad acts. We should realize that the blame is on them, themselves and not on a religion that they claim to follow.

If you want to continue with this discussion or want to discuss religion in the future, please read a little bit about Islam, the religion (not Binladdin). Islam doesn't allow killing any body for any reason. The ten commandments are included in our religion. Islam is a private faith for a person, it should not affect his life negatively. Just like any religion, it's a way to communicate with God. Over the years, we read a lot about murderers who killed because 'Jesus' told them. Does that make Christianity wrong? Is really Jesus coming to them in their sleep and asking them to be God's hand? Why is that not logical, but it is logical for Islam to tell us to kill?
    We should all not believe whatever we see. We should not be manipulated this easily. We should be smart enough to reason and decide what is wrong and what is right. We should all wake up.

Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    It's not that we don't allow the discussion or something, but just read the comments and you'll understand.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Prophet Muhammad - “Shedding of blood will be the first matter about which judgment will be given on the Day of Resurrection.”
    Forth, assuming some of the numbers are true, I didn't understand what is the problem with the immigration part ? Population in the world is increasing and the earth has the same size, some people in crowded countries (middle east) will travel to countries with small population size. Thats logical. Religion has nothing to do with that.
    People in Serbia will understand this, because we were 300 years under Turks, and there LAW, you are not right. This is very complex, I won’t explain nor I have will to explain this to you;
    Today it's question of drugs, 300 years ago, it was just territory, and to be near Europe.
    Because Europe is main Trading and War center(Trading guns, munition, war equipment etc). Also in other cases because wepon is cheap there;
    People in Russia(North and Middle Siberia), people in India(Battle for Kashmir), people in Greece(Battle for North Greece), have same problems in Serbia(Kosovo), Macedonia(Many towns there), Montenegro(Same thing) and of course they will not support Kosovo as a new country or Albanian region, because they have same problems with Muslims.
    This is long theme to discuss, but it won’t be discussed, because many people here will find this not truth or not real, there is 20.000 Turkish users here, won’t risk anything.

Thread is closed.
    „Moj humor izazivajući smeh na usnama ublažava surovost života." (Branislav Nušić)

Xpam: Zarathustra / q69p.Avner.TT
    North: Star)Itself / P1wS-Avn3R)TT
    PlayBattle: w1ck3d-_-sm1][3
    GGC: pwS-_-Nietzsche
    RGC: pwS-_-Nietzsche