Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Poze!

[url]http://yfrog.com/3oimage002aaj[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor7 View Post
    Uploadati niste poze! Cu voi, clar (desi nu ma deranjeaza sa vad niste fete :> ---dar nimik ne la locul lui).
    [url]http://img413.imageshack.us/i/p1010633b.jpg/[/url]

edit:mai e si asta cva mai recenta: [url]http://yfrog.com/2cals241j[/url]
    Last edited by Avalon; 24th May 2010 at 06:39 PM.

my girlfriend
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Mai noi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you wanna help eurobattle.net just dowload this filles:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104340

Shark , nu cred ca apuci 25 de ani

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Serios daca nu) am sa incetinesc sa fum/beau
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you wanna help eurobattle.net just dowload this filles:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104340

mori chiar si daca respiri aer curat si bei apa de izvor e doar diferenta de cum si cand .

statisticile arata k sunt putini fumatori care mor de batranete

cat despre alcool .... cica provoaca impotenta si probleme de prostata .....
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Cine tia zis tea pacalit)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by J0ker View Post
    Shark , nu cred ca apuci 25 de ani
    ahahahhaah best! :d

O sa postez si eu niste poze curand....numa sa gasesc ceva recent :P

Inactive player.

prima e de ieri .

urmatoarele sunt cu pisica mea de acum 2 ani .
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 10th June 2010 at 03:05 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Cred ca ar trebui sa te lesi de w3 si sa te faci avocat:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Claudiule tu esti cumva prof de religie?
    deci ma jur ca arati exact 100%(ok 98%) ca profu meo de religie :O :|

Awards
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=1096557&postcount=8571[/url]
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
    Claudiule tu esti cumva prof de religie?
    deci ma jur ca arati exact 100%(ok 98%) ca profu meo de religie :O :|
    nu . sunt student la psihologie

as vrea sa stiu ce trasaturi consideri k se asociaza cu "profesor de religie" .

oricum asta e doar un look temporar ..... knd termin facultatea imi las barba gen Andrea Boceli si ma angajez k psiholog de reabilitare la vreun penitenciar sau consilier la vreun liceu sau scoala ( in Japonia ) .
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

LAL priestule, fii sincer acuma cat i-ai dat la tipa aia sa te pupe in poza :d

Nice pix
    Last edited by Raptor7; 11th June 2010 at 01:03 PM.

Inactive player.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast