Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Poze!

ai de capu tau copile... nu cred ca a existat inca pe acest forum un post care sa isi fi facut asa self-pwn ca al tau de mai sus...

Hidden Text click here to show

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Ce vrei sa zici? si nu mai insulta lumea aici nui thread de insultat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you wanna help eurobattle.net just dowload this filles:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104340

probabil se refera la faptul k tigara din gura sau fularul de pe cap nu te fac sa pari mai matur sau mai "smecher" si din motive evidente asta vrei sa demonstrezi prin poza .

anyway ... daca faceai si ceva grafiti pe perete cu nick-ul tau era si mai "bad-ass" poza

app : nici un thread nu e de insultat dar avem dreptul sa facem critici constructive sau sa ne spunem opinia .
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 6th May 2010 at 10:25 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Da eu fac poza cum vreau... carei poanta ca nu inteleg? lasativa de vajeli ca ma faceti sa rad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you wanna help eurobattle.net just dowload this filles:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104340

here,daca erati curiosi

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Awards
    cum plm sa-ti faci poza in ratb sa te mandresti cu ea pe forum - mare scula pe bascula - are si nume MARO )))))
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

ce spart esti :|
    mai ai si nume galben)

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Awards
    macar galben si nu ca, cacatul.
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©

diaree,taci si pune o poza sa rada si de tine forumul

Smurf ®™

Awards
    deci esti constient ca rade tot forumul de tine.
    apoi, eu am pus poze pt toata lumea.

Smurf Fashion

cine credeti k e asta :

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Awards
    :-? smorf acum 2 ani ?

Mini Guta ?

raspuns corect j0ker e un mini-gutza
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast