Thread: Escape editor

Safelist Member

Escape editor

I saw the thread about 1.24 not working maps but it's closed... I would be grateful if someone can transform this map into workable one on the 1.24 patch.
    The "deprotected" map is the map itself deprotected.
    Other one is original protected.
    Edit: I tried with the help of this site [url]http://www.thehelper.net/forums/show...=convert+1.24b[/url] but it didn't work for me..
    Last edited by demon-storm; 20th April 2010 at 09:22 PM.
    There are moments in your life when you appreciate yourself. That is pride. But there are other moments in your life when, besides yourself, people appreciate you. That is fame.

Safelist Member
    bump
    There are moments in your life when you appreciate yourself. That is pride. But there are other moments in your life when, besides yourself, people appreciate you. That is fame.

Safelist Member
    Could someone convert it?

Blog Entries
    I tried, checked whole code, fix the way I know...it didn't work.

I'm preety sure noone can/will help you. I fully understand your pain (I lost 2 maps made by myself because of this, days of work) but you just have to accept it. :/

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Safelist Member
    Thx for your time anyway..